Monese Android Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Android Developer

Monese Android Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Monese

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monese (Remote, OR (US)).

Interview

first had to complete a test, sample app.
then had an interview with human resources, just presenting myself and such things.
then had another more technical interview with the tech group

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Monese

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Monese (London, England).

Interview

First of all they gave me a test to do in 4-5 hours using a public JSON API. They said that I should target for code quality instead of code quantity. After passing successfully the test, then I proceed to the interview part. At the interview we discussed the code that I have given to them.
    The outcome of the interview was "We didn't see much team fit and he wasn't able to explain his technical skills on the required level.". I did not have explain the technical skills for my code! I don't have a problem with this but I have a suggestion. At first do the interview and if they have passed successfully this step then pass the assignment to the candidates. Each candidate have spent 4-5 hours and then he/she is out of the hiring process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monese (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

I came to Monese through an agent, I liked the company and I went ahead.
    My interview process started with a Skype call with an HR person to talk about my background, my experience and my current role.
    Then I received a code test to write a basic application using MVVM.
    And the last step was a face to face interview with part of the mobile team to talk about my solution to the code challenge, technical questions, architectures, patterns, third party libraries, testing, how I like to work, etc.
    The next day I received an offer but unfortunately I couldn't accept it for personal reasons.
    The whole process took about 3 weeks. The people were always nice and the environment there looked pretty well.

Interview Questions

• If you had to refactor some legacy code, what steps would you do?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.