Moneypenny Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moneypenny

PA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrexham, Wales

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moneypenny (Wrexham, Wales) in February 2015.

Interview

I had an initial telephone interview after submitting my application, which was very brief and mainly tested my telephone manner. Following this I was invited for skills testing. This involved grammar, spelling, general knowledge questions, a typing speed exercise and then we were asked to record a voicemail. I was then invited to sit with a member of staff to learn more about the company before learning I had been successfully progressed to interview. The interview was fairly straightforward, asking about how my experience would suit the role with no nasty curveballs. Throughout the process they were very courteous and kept me informed which not many prospective employers do these days sadly.

Anonymous Employee in Wrexham, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moneypenny (Wrexham, Wales) in July 2018.

Interview

Very lovely recruitment staff, supportive and encouraging. You will first have to do online tests, followed by a phone interview. You will then have an assessment day and if successful, you will have a final interview. The whole process was very streamlined and the final interview was informal with a very friendly person.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying here now?   1 Answer
    • What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wrexham, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moneypenny (Wrexham, Wales) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick, thorough, very friendly HR team who keep you informed throughout. They kept me up to date with why it took three months to take me on as they were having big changes and move abouts in the company

Interview Questions

• What skills do I have that will be an assset to the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wrexham, Wales

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Moneypenny (Wrexham, Wales) in March 2016.

Interview

There is an application form, followed by a short telephone interview. You are then invited to a skills assessment day which involves a speed typing test, phone etiquette test and basic Maths/English test. After this you are invited to a couple more interviews.

Production Accoutnant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Moneypenny (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Two rounds of interview. The questions are not targeted on the accounting techniques but mainly on my experience. The environment of the company if friendly and welcoming. It is worthwhile to prepare for the why questions and ask interviewer questions when needed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.