Moneypenny Personal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Moneypenny Personal Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Moneypenny

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moneypenny

Anonymous Employee in Wrexham, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moneypenny (Wrexham, Wales) in July 2018.

Interview

Very lovely recruitment staff, supportive and encouraging. You will first have to do online tests, followed by a phone interview. You will then have an assessment day and if successful, you will have a final interview. The whole process was very streamlined and the final interview was informal with a very friendly person.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying here now?   1 Answer
  • What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Moneypenny

Anonymous Employee in Wrexham, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moneypenny (Wrexham, Wales) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick, thorough, very friendly HR team who keep you informed throughout. They kept me up to date with why it took three months to take me on as they were having big changes and move abouts in the company

Interview Questions

• What skills do I have that will be an assset to the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wrexham, Wales

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Moneypenny (Wrexham, Wales) in March 2016.

Interview

There is an application form, followed by a short telephone interview. You are then invited to a skills assessment day which involves a speed typing test, phone etiquette test and basic Maths/English test. After this you are invited to a couple more interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.