Moo Print Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Moo Print Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at Moo Print Limited

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Lincoln, RI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online and the team manager reached out to schedule an initial phone screen. We wound up speaking for much longer than planned, and it was such a wonderful call. Next was an onsite in their Lincoln, RI office with a HRBP visiting from London, who was also so kind and I loved their approach to hiring. Another onsite with another team member and the hiring manager again, and it was so apparent that they were such a lovely hiring team that had such a thoughtful approach to hiring. I was so impressed with the company, team, and process!

Unfortunately the role changed to a bit more of a junior role than I was looking for, but I cannot express what a fantastic interview experience it was. Whomever was hired was extremely lucky. Wonderful communication and honest follow up. I certainly hope that our paths will cross again in the future, as the experience was so great.

Quality Control Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Denver, CO (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The first interview was via phone with a recruiter on the East Coast. The second interview was in the Denver office with the Senior Manager of Design Services. Both experiences were pleasant and non-intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you helped someone without being asked.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you were extremely stressed about a job but you were able to push through and complete the task.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The entire process took about a month. First there was a phone interview, then two in person interviews. Everyone was very welcoming. You get to speak with a variety of people from different departments and really learn about the company and the culture.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Providence, RI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Everyone was very nice at the actual interview and via the initial phone call. Slacked in regards to follow-up. Went with pretty much no response for a month after the in-person interview after several follow-up attempts...

Interview Questions

• Weaknesses, current experience, basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Denver, CO (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. I believe there was a phone screening first and then an in-person interview at their offices. The interviewer was pleasant. Ended up not getting an offer and I think it was due to just me saying "I'm a creative person," apparently that is not something Moo looks for in their art team...Confusing.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied over the summer for a design position. A phone interview was scheduled with a hiring manager, then an in-person interview with two team members, followed by a second in-person interview with six people. I was told I would hear back about next steps from the hiring manager in 1-2 weeks. Once two weeks went by with no response, I sent an email to the hiring manager. About a week after that, I emailed a creative director I had met with twice. Still no answer. I then tried calling the generic number I was given, was on hold indefinitely, and left a message. It's now a few weeks after that and I have heard nothing. I'm incredibly surprised and disappointed; this reflects very poorly on the company.

Upper Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Lincoln, RI (US)).

Interview

If you have ever watched "The Game" starring Michael Douglas from 1997 you should know that each interview may be a version of this film. The interview is what you make it. I personally thought that the interview was well planned. Given that employees must set time out of their work schedule to make sure they get what they need out of the interested person is tough, especially when they may have higher level priorities. With that said the interview lasted a while and each interviewer was candid and had expectations that you either met or they saw potential and maybe in some cases they new they were looking for something else. Sometimes things don't work out for individuals and those individuals use these platforms to show their displeasure. If you do not work out maybe it's not you. I on the other hand would like to let any candidate know that my experience was fantastic and I hope yours is as well. I am intentionally not being specific because your interview should be just that, YOURS! Good luck...

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were job specific to ensure you can accomplish what the job function requires.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone interview was the standard competence and skills check with HR. Passed that with flying colors and got the invite for the in person interview. I was pretty excited about it, given the perks and culture the company offers, but left the interview feeling very underwhelmed. Initially, the standard questions were asked, but they were presented in such a lackluster way it seemed as though my being there for an interview was more of a hindrance than a potential job opportunity. The panel of 3 seemed to provide less structure than more, with one person interjecting another, and the questions almost exclusively focused to my current position. The culmination and end of the interview was being jokingly asked about my zodiac sign. This summed up the interview itself, and let me know I would not be getting the job and unclear if I even wanted it.

Production Artist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited.

Interview

Phone interview with a senior recruiter across the country and then one at the office with the design team lead, both scheduled by a third recruiter person who apparently works from home to coordinate the interviews. Neither of the people I had an actual interview with responded to follow-ups.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Phone screen with HR and then a phone interview with a marking manager the following week. Was emailed the next day to coordinate a time to come into the Boston office for an in person interview with two associates. Went well and was told HR would be in touch. I followed up with them and got an email back a week later telling me the process was taking longer and they did not forget about me. A couple of weeks later I followed up two other times with HR and I never received a response back which was disappointing and a poor reflection on the company/HR department there.

Interview Questions

• The interview was straight forward and conversational. Normal interview questions about your strengths and weaknesses, recent projects you worked on, challenges you have faced if your career and how you overcame them, explaining your day to day tasks, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.