Morgan Stanley Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,766 of over 4.8K interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

First round was a rapid fire round question along with some resume related questions.cannot reveal the questions but most of them are java-based concepts.they check for strong java knowledge in general.

Interview Questions
  • cannot reveal the questions..mostly they are java-based concepts.
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

There are 3 rounds screening round, manager round, and VP round. Manager rounds are good, but VP rounds are typical traditional people with an old mentality. They Rejected me because of the location, they were more worried than me about my travelling. lol:->

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

I was converted to a full-time offer after my summer internship was over. I had gone through a pre-placement interview which checked your computer science skills and your willingness to join the company.

Interview Questions
  • Need of Abstract Classes when there is interface available in java

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The process was really interesting. There was a game portion where candidates had to decide in what order they would respond to text messages from colleagues of different ranks. There was also a recorded video interview segment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Video interview. Questions on risk modeling and value at risk for derivatives. Did not get a call back. Quick scheduling. A recruiter reached out to me to introduce herself. Would recommend this company.

Interview Questions
  • What factos would you look at to calculate value at risk for an option?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Application, hirevue, and 4x30 minute interviews during the superday. Asked to pitch a stock, market outlook, basic behaviorals. Was interviewed by people on 4 different desks for the New York City office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Hirevue process, online 2 questions. 90 seconds per answer. 30 seconds before you must answer. 48 hours to start the process once the email comes. Hirevue process, online 2 questions. 90 seconds per answer. 30 seconds before you must answer. 48 hours to start the process once the email comes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Total 3 rounds over zoom:'' Algorithm coding: practicing in leetcode should help in this round. Technical round: write an API that returns the sum of all the integers in a given list. come up with the right Test cases/optimization etc Hiring manager round: related to the current project.

Interview Questions
  • algorithm coding: practicing in leetcode should help in this round. Technical round: write an API that returns the sum of all the integers in a given list. come up with the right Test cases/optimization etc

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

I had about 10-12 different 30-45 minute interviews. The recruiter was super engaged until the last interview, then I never heard from them again. Find it super rude that I took hours and days out of my life for this process, to never even been contacted again- even with a simple copy and pasted "Sorry, but we've gone another direction" email. Will never entertain this company again when they reach out to me, and will make sure my friends and colleagues know the same.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Asked questions about organizational skills, past experiences, and personality questions. Relatively easy going, best to be genuine and honest with your answers. Will hear back with your results next week.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

I had 6 or 7 interviews with varying staff members which was time consuming. No one told me that the post had been filled in the time it took to get through the somewhat excessive number of interviews. The result was that I had to chase up only to find out there was no intention to do the next interview. Same questions came up in all six. Interviews were fine and the interviewers were professional and on time. I noticed I spent much of the process speaking with cyber security professionals (which is not an area I applied for) and very little time talking about the actual role I had applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,766 Interviews