Morgan Stanley Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5,539 of over 5,539.0 interviews

Employee Referral10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Apenas fiz uma parte online, não cheguei a passar por entrevistas de fato com alguma pessoa. O processo é bem automatizado e simples, achei um pouco impessoal e é possível se perder com os e-mails de inscrição. Mas bom processo

Interview Questions
  • Porque essa vaga e poque esse lugar?
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Several rounds of interviews with different folks. Took a few weeks before the final interview came. Some basic interview questions, some difficult. Be prepared to discuss current economic environment and read the newspaper that morning before the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Morgan Stanley

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Morgan Stanley~2282
Join the conversation on

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

First step was the Hirevue video interview. About 4-5 questions, mostly behavioural questions about past experiences and soft skills. You have 1.5 minutes do record the answer with two chances.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

CV screening, after 1 hour they sent me online tests (Numerical and SJT), then I was directly fast-tracked to AC that comprised of 4 interviews: 2 behavioural and motivational, 1 case study, 1 technical Got the call back in approx 1 week

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the markets Trading ideas How would an increase in the price of coffee affect gold

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

HR team is not transparent and responsive. Interviews are fairly easy and unstructured. Interview process was phone call with recruiter, call with hiring manager, followed by a call with teammates and then lastly with the hiring managers boss. All interviews were easy and very conversational. The team was easy to talk with and the conversations were good. Not a ton of structure or overall communication in the process. Sharing information on the role was not that easy to obtain.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

2 rounds in total. First round phone interview with basic definitions like stock, loan, interest, debt, options, futures. Second round deeper online video interview about finance and accounting knowledge and half an hour talking about personal mindset and experience

Interview Questions
  • How would you react if someone doesnt want to work in a group? What kind of securities do you know? What csn you do to cover risk?
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The interview process was easy if you prepared for it. No curveballs pretty straightforward if you know anything about business. My two interviewers in the final stage were very professional and did not make you feel inferior.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

General phone call with HR assistant, then a phone call with a guy from technical field asking related questions to the role, like object oriented programming, python, sql. Overall nice experience, I just wasn't ready for it.

Interview Questions
  • c# questions like inheritance, internet protocol, data types in python, sql

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

HireVue Digital Interview followed by Phone Interview. Short process, found out in about 1 month after phone interview. Phone interview was fully behavioral—no technicals thankfully. Would highly recommend. Not too bad compared to later roles/higher level roles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

the interview was mainly focused on behavior questions instead of the technical part. 2 rounds with a Director and VP. It was a video interview. you talked to an HR later after these interviews

Viewing 1 - 10 of 5,539 Interviews

Morgan Stanley Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Morgan Stanley as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.24 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Operations Analyst and Spring Week rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales And Trading Summer Analyst and Summer Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Morgan Stanley takes an average of 38 days when considering 905 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Technology Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 35 days), whereas Internship roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 46 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Morgan Stanley according to 905 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.30%