Find jobs for Quantitative Analyst

Morgan Stanley Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 5,189.0 interviews

Recruiter12%
3.6
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The first interview was about general questions about my studies and my expected salary. The second one was with an employee from that same role and the focus was on the technical knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Studies, expected salary, work experience
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Six interviews in total, starting with associates on the team and ending with an MD. Some brain teasers and technical questions but more focused around experience and fit. Made it to the last round with one other candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Morgan Stanley

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The questions and speech of the interviewer were not very clear. The interviewer did not have great enthusiasm for interviewing me and just wanted to pass time asap. Otherwise, the questions were answerable and honest enough.

Interview Questions
  • What is object-oriented programming? Why is it that smaller rooms are much for expensive than larger rooms in terms of meter per square?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Morgan Stanley provides an online assessment as the very first step of the interview, then take the second assessment with coding test. Then someone will schedule a phone interview with you if you pass the coding test.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Applied online and got called 2 months later for 5 rounds of interviews, process took 10 days. Pretty much exclusively brain teasers questions. As expected for this kind of role.

Interview Questions
  • A bug is on a cube at point (0,0,0) and wants to get to (1,1,1). The bug jumps randomly from 1 corner to an other. What is the expected number of jumps.

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Jan 2021

Interview

Professional interview process but the problem was there was no feedback about the same. One more problem is the process normally takes very long but overall they were very professional and way better than other companies.

Interview Questions
  • Delta of option you can find it in any book

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, the first round is about statistics questions and the second round is a mix of behavior and tech questions. The questions in the second round is a little bit hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Aug 2020

Interview

After a brief telephone interview, I had to schedule a techical interview with an associate analyst. The asked about basic statistical and programming theory, former experiences, interests etc., the next one was with a senior member, who asked more detailed technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Had 4 rounds of phone interviews scheduled throughout the week, they are about 30 minutes each, the interviewers are strats from different teams such as derivatives and rates option, they asked questions ranging from probably, staststic, finance and Black scholes model.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

A math and finance pen and paper test, followed by two interviews. Then get an additional interview. Still waiting for response. each interview is 30-45 minutes. Some coding questions as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews