Morrisons Checkout Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Morrisons Checkout Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrisons

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Reigate, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrisons (Reigate, England) in November 2012.

Interview

Asked a few details about myself, was asked to try and sell carrots and prawns to the interviewer? Which is in no way relevant to the job which I was applying for, overall terrible interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morrisons

Anonymous Employee in Barnard Castle, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morrisons (Barnard Castle, England) in December 2015.

Interview

As a young 18 year old i found the interview quite daunting. I have since had many interviews and non have been quite as nerve wracking or as complicated. I found the questions they asked me required much more detail that I ever thought.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wellingborough, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrisons (Wellingborough, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Very informal, relaxed interview, mostly asking which shifts I could work. Went through the schedule, breaks, responsibilities and training. Interviewer was very nice and the interview was around 20 minutes long.

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrisons (Southport, England) in April 2017.

Interview

I was asked to fill out a questionnaire about how i rate myself on different things, then I was taken into a small room with the interviewer and it was quite informal, she asked me about my previous jobs and where I see myself after college.

Interview Questions

• Please sell me an item. These included bread (which I picked), steak, carrots, flowers, apples and more   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.