Morrisons Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 390 of over 390 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Morrisons

Application

I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

Asked basic questions on customer service roles, how you would help a customer in store, what products you would recommend for a barbecue and what you would do if someone tried to return bad doughnuts.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a difficult return with no receipt?
    Answer Question

Morrisons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

Asked me about myself and a couple of scenario questions.Easy to talk to interviewer.Got an email a few days later asking for proof of right to work and to offer me the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morrisons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

Very friendly and relaxed interview process, was a quick interview but long enough to discuss job roles and establish my suitability for the role. Was first asked to talk about myself then went onto my availability etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went out of your way to make someone else’s day better

Morrisons

Application

I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

Once you get passed the online assessment it’s pretty standard Customer Service related questions. You must provide examples to demonstrate your understanding of what you are being asked in regards to the role requirements.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for Morrison’s as opposed to one of it’s competitors.

Morrisons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

I applied online, received an email for an interview a couple of days later. The interview was quite informal and relaxed, with easy questions. There was a short skills test at the end which was also easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morrisons

Application

I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions. Helps to know how to answer problem-related questions like how to respond to a customer's question, and how to recommend products to customers. Interviewer was friendly. Also had a training day with a tour around facility and trial work in different departments.

Interview Questions
  • Q: A customer has said that they are planning a birthday party and would like assistance. What would you do?

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Morrisons (Exeter, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

Interview about 45 minutes long (More question than what would be at other supermarkets e.g Lidl so more time needed to prepare). Questions about self and scenario questions spread throughout not in separate sections. Told I had the Job at the end of the interview and then given brief tour.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your retail experience
  • A blind Customer comes into the store who is struggling, what do you do?
  • Tell me about a time you delivered great customer service
  • A customer comes into the store asking what does the store sell to go with a BBQ, what would you suggest?
  • A customer complains about £2 stale doughnuts with a receipt but doesn't have the item, what do you do?
  • What area could Morrisons further develop into in the future?
  • You have worked as a staff member for a number of years when a new member of staff joins and critiques the way you put away stock, what do you do?
  • Do you have a drivers license? Does it have any points on it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrisons (Birmingham, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

A long process like any grad scheme. No negative feedback given to me throughout the whole process as I was told I performed extremely well, but didn't get the job as there were too many applicants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morrisons

Application

I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

10 minute interview, very chill. Ask a few questions about your availability and past experiences. Explain what role you would be doing and give you a choice of departments etc .

Interview Questions
  • Why Morrisons? Where do you normally shop and why? What would you do to improve the shopping experience at Morrisons? Tell us about a time you had a bad customer experience and how you overcame it.

Morrisons

Application

I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

easy and informal asked basic questions and was given the job on the spot. No scenario based questions were asked. In a busy room with several other interviews also going on for the same room.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 390 Interviews