Morrisons Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 349 of over 349 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morrisons

Morrisons

Application

I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

There was face to face interview. And then a group presentation to talk about the company and then choose the shifts you want to work there. And you choose between morning , day or night shift

Interview Questions
  • Experience working in the warehouse
    Answer Question

Morrisons

Application

I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

Very, very basic over the phone interview questions. Just about transport to and from work. Availability for weekend work and overtime. About experience in job applied for. General interview questions.

Morrisons

Application

I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

Was meant to be a group interview but they forgot about me while I was waiting, turned into a quick 5 minute interview just with manager confirming details and job. Job offered was not the one I applied for and turned out to be temporary for xmas instead of part time like I had applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrisons (Liverpool, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a really good experience, I was led to the manager who asked me about my education and it felt like a really nice chat! Got informed that I got the job at the end of it, didn't receive any of the questions I had prepared though.

Interview Questions
  • They gave me a situation on what I would do if I had been hired, asking how I would proceed to carry out the specific task.

Morrisons

Application

I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

Applied online and a few weeks later got a call to come in for interview. After the interview they got back to me very quickly (within a few days) and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself. Why do you want to work for Morrisons? What is good customer service to you?

Morrisons

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

I completed an application form and was then taken in to complete and in person interview. The process was relatively easy but I know that now there is also an online test which must be completed which quizzes you on what you would do if certain events transpire.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and skills which make you suitable for this position

Morrisons

Application

I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

straight forward process. very well informed and communicated through email from the start applying to the interview. I answered some multiple choice questions. The interview was sent through email. Morrisons is a very good employer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morrisons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrisons in Jun 2021

Interview

Quick and easy with fairly straightforward questions that required me to think but it was conducted in a friendly manner and was fairly pleasant for an interview. It felt like a conversation more than an interview which was nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrisons (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Almost immediate response after initial online application. I was invited to interview within a week of application. Received interview invitation via a phone call with an interview the next day. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and was pretty informal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morrisons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrisons

Interview

Online application form followed by an individual interview. No CV required, only presentation and questions to answer. Interview follows guidance given by the people office, straight forward and effective, basic questions are asked.

Interview Questions
  • Scenario given where an upset customer approaches the candidate : "How would you react"?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 349 Interviews