Moss Bros Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Moss Bros Interview Questions

Interviews at Moss Bros

2.4

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Moss Bros (London, England).

Interview

Brief interview, quite relaxed and in a calm environment. Most of the questions completely unrelated to retail. Key job information was left out and not communicated. details of job were very basic.

Anonymous Employee in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moss Bros (Ashford, Kent, South East England, England) in August 2018.

Interview

the manager read directly from a script and I had to do a ten-minute maths test with a calculator. it was very quick, probably within a week. the interview took place in the stock room while staff wondered in and out. it was quite unprofessional.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moss Bros (Wimbledon, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Took 1 month to arrange an interview and another 2 weeks for a trial. Then another two weeks to get the job. After that the training took two months even though I was told it would take two and a half weeks.

Midweight Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Moss Bros (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I've got an interview opportunity through recruiting agency. I had one interview but it wasn't successful. I had an interview with two interviewer. They were kind but didn't ask much.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moss Bros (Ashford, Kent, South East England, England) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied through Moss Bros website and got contacted after approximately 3 weeks. The interview was everything an interview should not be. Especially for a company like Moss Bros. This meeting was conducted by the Area Manager only, who spent more time looking at his computer rather than at me. Next to him he also had an Ipad from which he was reading out questions, and as I was answering he was typing them down on his laptop.
    During the entire interview he kept on looking at his watch (which I found super disrespectful). I felt like he is not really listening to my answers as he is too busy writing down my answer, and thinking about the next question he should ask.

Questions were very basic but strongly orientated toward Moss Bros, which makes it difficult for an external applicant.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase selling to meet Moss Bros expectations.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gateshead, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moss Bros (Gateshead, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted a few days later by a phone call and arranged an interview. Very friendly relaxed interview, was promised a call either back whether or not I got the job but never received one

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moss Bros.

Interview

Submitted my portfolio and CV through a recruiter and interviewed senior members of inhouse marketing department. Main interviewer was obnoxious and rude - I withdrew my application after the interview through my recruiter, by emailing him

Interview Questions

Interview

Was called in for an informal interview and then had a proper interview, basic interview questions and manager seemed very pleasant. I am starting on saturday of the same week

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Bros (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

A series of simple questions on the history of the company and myself, followed by a basic mathematics examination. The Manager (and his assistant) were particularly friendly and proceeded to inspire the best out of me during the process. The interview took pace on the shop floor, of the shop I was applying to work at.
    I was then offered a Job 'on the spot'.

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate how you would assist this customer (a role-playing store assistant) with a sale..   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moss Bros (Guildford, England) in June 2017.

Interview

One of the worst interviews I've had. The manager had to leave mid-interview to serve customers. He already set on employing you but just wanted to check if you were the right person face to face

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your greatest accomplishment in your previous job   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.