Mountain High Consultants Human Resources Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Human Resources Administrator

Mountain High Consultants Human Resources Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Mountain High Consultants

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mountain High Consultants

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mountain High Consultants (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England) in August 2012.

Interview

The process was handled by an external recruitment agency. My CV was presented and I was asked to come in for a face to face interview with a Senior Manager and senior HR Manager who I was told had been a senior VP of HR for a well known airline. It would have been a 2 stage process but after my first interview experience with them and the state of the office environment I decided it was not something I wanted to pursue.

Interview Questions

• "I know we are not allowed to ask you this and you dont have to answer but I am going to ask you anyway" 1) is there anything you want to tell us? 2) how old are you? 3) what is your marital status? 4) do you have any children?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.