Mubadala Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mubadala Interview Questions

3.4

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mubadala in July 2010.

Interview

general question about the IT industry and financial analysis

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mubadala in April 2012.

Interview

Seems to bea very thorough hiring process. I'm still interviewing with them. It took initial HR email communication, then IQ/Numeric aptitude test, followed by a phone interview 2 months later. Shape test was actually pretty tough in terms of time allocated for your answers. I could not finish it in allocated time. The boss who interviewed me next was very professional and on the ball. Asked several situational questions pertinent to the job. Overall seems to be a good company.

Interview Questions

• Your team is successfully half-way through a difficult engagement, when 2 of the key team members are taken away. What is your course of action?   1 Answer

Internal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mubadala (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2009.

Interview

I applied to MDC through a former colleague who was looking for an internal consultant to assist the group. From statement of initial interest, to the actual interview took 2 months. We discussed the position and timing a few times over the phone during this time. The 2 months was partially due to our differing schedules, and internal administration.
    The actual interview spanned 5 hours, where I met with approximately 11 people. The interviews ranged in time from 30 to 60 minutes, and I met with between 1 and 3 people per interview - the interviews were personality, technical knowledge and 1 case interview.
    Questions ranged from asking about my background, the industry I would be covering, how I would deal with internal and external challenges (within the industry, due to cultural differences, differences in educational backgrounds, etc).
    The work/office is similar to that of many Middle Eastern offices, very diverse in terms of personalities and backgrounds.
    I am still technically in process of the interview at the moment - I should hear more about a potential start date later in the year. The long delay is largely due to the current economic environment.

Interview Questions

• Our company wishes to be a Tier 1 supplier to a leading European manufacturer in 3 years, how can we do this?   1 Answer
    • How will you encourage youth to enter the field? How will you overcome obstinate personalities? What will you try if this doesn't work?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mubadala (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was very thorough
    Long
    Examinative
    Fun sometimes
    Sometimes specific and other times general
    They were very much focused around having sense of commitment and responsiblity. They were also focused on values such as accountability and other work ethics.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mubadala (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2009.

Interview

Two interviews, went very smootly

Interview Questions

• Was asked by someone who should have known better (he was a young guy from Canada where there are anti-discrimination laws...) how I juggle family amd work and if i was able to work late at night since I had children (he did not know they are over 20 yo!!)...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, very clear, very transparent

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mubadala (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

I was interviewed once, face to face interview. The interviewer was frequently asking the same questions and sometimes out of point. Didnt feel comfortable during the interview, there was so much confusion and it seemed like he/she wasnt so sure of what exactly they were asking. It took about an hour.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mubadala (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2009.

Interview

Long and detailed process, but great company

Interview Questions

The role was not right to make such a move, not enough compensation.

IT Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mubadala (London, England) in September 2009.

Interview

Video conf call with hiring manager and his line manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

offer take or leave start immediately

Vice Preident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mubadala (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Got approached by a HH and the whole process took about 3 months
    Initially they organise a CC with the HR and than they fly you in AD to meet all members of the team - its very lengthy and it can take up to couple of days of interviews
    At the end you have to take a written test (psychometric test)

Finance and Administration Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mubadala in December 2009.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with various staff prior to a potential local interview. HR interview sounded like scripted.
    Final interview that I had (phone based) was not pleasant, felt the other party was being very careful about answers to my simple questions. The phrase "world class" seems to be the buzz word.

Interview Questions

• Reasons for leaving one particular previous job.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.