Mundio Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mundio Mobile Interview Questions

1.9

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the lady from HR department (unorganized, inconsistent, incompetent, not able to answer some of my questions about HR procedure and their employees) and contract manager (competent and experienced man; the interview went very smooth). The interview in total took around 30 min.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very simple questions from my Resume. They both advertised their company and position more than were interested in my application.   Answer Question

Company looked very doggy. The reviews about the company and even the product they are selling are horrible. I was not interested in joining the company which is neither respected nor professional from the start. Also I contacted current employees and was told that company is very controversial, there is no management and the whole company is just doggy.. I do not want such company on my Resume.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted directly after my CV had been found through a job search portal.

I was asked to attend an interview at short notice which I couldn't attend but rescheduled an interview for the following day.

Interview Questions

• What transferrable skills can you bring to the role? Talk me through your CV..

Managers for the team flicked through my CV whilst I was talking through it and didn't ask any questions on any one of my previous roles. When I asked what the company culture was like they responded with 'whats that?', which I knew was my cue to leave! I withdrew from the process the following day.

Working hours for the company were 8am - 6.30pm for a salary of between 22-23k average for this role.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (Chennai (India)).

Interview

3 levels of interviews.
    1) Initial Screening round
    2) Technical round from UK
    3) HR round
    Finally i got email to share the required document and the checklist for offer process.
    very next day i have share the requested document and after couple of days. They have released offer letter.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (Chennai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Got called in from Naukri, was asked a set of questions by the local and UK dev team leaders, and then offered the position in time. The interview was simple enough and anyone with a decent knowledge should be able to answer them effectively. If you have a decent experience in your domain and can write clean, efficient code and can understand code effectively that other people have written, and have a performance driven coding bent of mind, should be no difficulty acing the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Notify URL and Return URL?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between mysql_fetch_object and mysql_fetch_array?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England).

Interview

Interviewed twice for the some position with 1 week interval and they did not realize it
    Nothing asked just the tell me more about you and they call the hr to give me the contract the same day

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview was through skype. I suggested to meet in person in a few days, but they insisted on a skype interview as a first interview (should have been a red flag for me).
    First there was a meeting with someone of HR. Except for the below question, she seemed alright.
    Then the 'managers' came in. They were two men and did not look particularly nice. They did not even bother to introduce themselves, so even after the interview I had no idea clue who I had been talking to. Their questions were very one sided and I felt like they were simply ticking off boxes. They did not seek any form of connection. I could not help but laugh when I closed skype.
    The invitation for a second interview definitely came as a surprise.

Interview Questions

• How come I knew my native language? (I am not joking)   1 Answer

Interview

I have been interviewed twice for the same position and by the same recruiter and he didn't realize it was the same person. 1h delay because they planned two interviews at the same hour
    I signed the contract the same day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

interview was delayed by almost 45 minutes.
    no real description of what my daily responsibilities would be (even after asking).
    one interviewer seemed ridiculously unprepared, the other was simply not interested.
    very easy interview as you literally just have to go through your CV.
    you'll get the answer the next day as they have a high staff turnover and need to hire people all the time.
    Had a dodgy feeling about the company and declined the offer.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in March 2014.

Interview

smooth, the office is big and based in canary wharf, great area all looks pretty good from the first view mean time looks like you having and interview somewhere in India, 90 percent of people working there are asians.

Interview Questions

• some general questions about marketing experience, or if recently graduate marketing internship and etc. If they like you and going to employ you, they give you condition to pass google adwords exams with in 2 weeks after formal employment, this is tough but other members of the team will help you to prepare.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

I was directly contacted by a HR member. It seemed to be a high turnover company, as during the month process I've been in touch with 3 different people.

The people I have interviewed with were all kind and welcoming, but all the process, interviews and contacts (both par phone or in person) were really unprofessional. It seemed unprepared and they looked like they didn't even know what would involve the role they were interviewing about.

Regarding the reviews, I think now that I was definitely right by fleeing this company.

Interview Questions

• General and quick questions regarding background and aspirations.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.