Mundio Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 9 Oct 2017

1.9

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Interview

Easy. I think less than 10 minutes. He didn't have any clue about design. After this they told me to create a poster at home. Very unprofessional company. I waited for the interview for more than 45 minutes when I had this booked.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing? Can you work with Adobe suite? Can you make posters, leaflets etc.?   Answer Question

Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview, they called, promising a good salary and low work hours. It sounded too good to be true and turned out to be exactly that.

Interview Questions

• Practically none. The only questions actually asked was "Can you start from tomorrow, because we really need someone for this job"   4 Answers

PPC Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

I got approached by an internal recruiter. After very awkward phone conversation got invited to an interview. First with HR and then some senior management.a brief discussion about cv. usual what you expect. Left got called again that they want me to take the job but if I can come again to see one more person. Next guy made me wait 30 min for him. Questions asked were pilotless and showed a lack of knowledge on the subject matter. Guy seemed depressed and absent.

Interview Questions

• a usual set: get me through you cv., how you optimise the account.   Answer Question

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

5 minutes 4 Questions and I am in... ??? First ever time saw such kind of interview

Thank you for contributing to the community. Your opinion will help others make decisions about jobs and companies

User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional. The management have no idea about the job position and project they want to lunch. It is a fraud and scam company. They want you to prepare Proof Of Concept before they hire you for free.

Marketing and Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Worst interview of my life. I actually walked out it was that toxic. Spoke with the assistant to one of the directors after applying via a job board. I was met by her and had a few questions asked and then a director brought in. I don't remember his name but one of the most bad tempered men I have ever met. His manner was confrontational, aggressive, and rude.

Expect to have him constantly ask you for more details on anything you say and get angry if he doesn't like your response. I kept calm and spoke about the experience I have, projects I have been involved in, but his question every time was "what return on investment has this given the company?" or "give me figures and numbers". The man doesn't understand Public Relations and ended up walking out leaving it to his assistant after I explained that it was highly unusual to be quite so angry at someone you're interviewing.

I cannot stress how much you should avoid this company. I ended up leaving the interview explaining that I felt that I'd essentially been assaulted and that he had no interest in listening. He just wanted to shout people down. I don't understand how anyone can exist with such a toxic man at the top. If you end up taking a job there then please ensure you keep your options open and your desk packed so you can make your getaway.

Truly bizarre and utterly horrific experience.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview was through skype. I suggested to meet in person in a few days, but they insisted on a skype interview as a first interview (should have been a red flag for me).
    First there was a meeting with someone of HR. Except for the below question, she seemed alright.
    Then the 'managers' came in. They were two men and did not look particularly nice. They did not even bother to introduce themselves, so even after the interview I had no idea clue who I had been talking to. Their questions were very one sided and I felt like they were simply ticking off boxes. They did not seek any form of connection. I could not help but laugh when I closed skype.
    The invitation for a second interview definitely came as a surprise.

Interview Questions

• How come I knew my native language? (I am not joking)   1 Answer

Online Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewer has a bad English grammar "you was" and should represent the company's focus on international and ethnic contribution. When asked who is testing people for different international languages regarding their future translation input for the company, she said it was a manager!!!???(appalling) A manager from Sri Lanka speaks all the European languages (such as German, French, Czech, Hungarian, Serbian etc....)

Interview Questions

• No screening questions
      No test related question   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the role directly with the company via a job board and was invited for an interview by their HR lady within a few days. I was not able to attend the interview on the initial date as I was sick but the HR lady was happy to reschedule. I was very grateful for her understanding.

Interview Questions

• The questions I was asked during the interview were focused on my CV, my work experience and how I could contribute to the role.   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mundio Mobile (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

It was in sync with whatever posts I have gone through in Glassdoor. I reached the venue around 10.40 for the interview scheduled at 11 am. I was asked to go in and wait in the board room . I waited for close to 15 mins and a lady came and informed that the Hiring manager would be late max by 10 mins. I was waiting till 11.35 and no one turned up. I walked out of the room and informed someone [who was walking by] that I have been waiting to attend interview and fortunately she said that she would pass on the message to the hiring manager. The hiring manager met me around 11.45. The discussion went on for roughly 20 - 25 mins, predominantly to describe a lot abut their company and the position available. Then she asked me to run through the CV, my experience as a Recruiter etc. It was a casual discussion. I never felt anything suspicious about the company. I did see a lot of Asians though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self, Experience as a Recruiter, Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.