MyMiniFactory ECommerce Specialist Interview Questions

Updated 26 Aug 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 11 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MyMiniFactory

MyMiniFactory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory (London, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

It was a face to face interview, inside a meeting room. Interviewer called me for an e-commerce specialist interview, that somewhere in the middle of the interview was revealed that it was given to a person who was already working in there. I cannot imagine the waste of money, energy and time on this. I should have told the interviewer right there and there that I was wrong to do so. But I kept it shut. He said that there was a content writing position at another third party who sat right next to them and said I would be considered that. I could have said no and walked out but since they wasted my time I thought to waste theirs as well. I said okay and pitched my ideas about marketing because yes I wanted to waste the time. I do not care about burning the bridge thing etc. Points I would like to highlight: 1. Do not email a person for a position that is already filled. 2. Have the courtesy to say sorry this position was filled and I apologize. 3. Email during office hours not at the night it is not professional at all 4. Finally email with company signature and your name, I did not post my C.V on craigslist. Suggestion: Walk out of the interview if you come in such situations. Remeber it is not just we need jobs they also need people to get their job done. There are plenty of A one startups and companies who have professional work ethics.

Interview Questions
  • What were you here to interview for?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed