MyMiniFactory Head of Marketing Interview Questions

Updated 8 Nov 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 11 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MyMiniFactory

MyMiniFactory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory (London, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

The person who interviewed me (not clear what his role is because he never introduced himself) spent around 20 minutes ranting about the university I got my masters degree. He told me there was a disparity between the person who funded it and their mission. As I tried to refute it, he called me a kid and extremely naive. After 20 more minutes asking about my knowledge on companies that incorporate sustainability and social impact in their agendas, he continued to tell me it was very upsetting to hear how naive I was. On the second part of the interview, he asked me what I knew about his business. I told him what I had researched and my thoughts. He told me I was wrong and I didn’t do a thorough research on the business. He expected me to present an analytical view on the industry, which I failed to do since I thought it was only a preliminary interview. I was told he was looking for another kind of person for the role, and did not see me in the role. I asked if we should end the interview since he clearly didn't think I was the right person. He managed to ask me one more relevant question before he told me “I guess not questioning anything could be a quality in the future”. The interviewer was completely unprofessional and rude. It was a huge waste of time. I'm amazed they are able hire anyone to work there. If the company is so keen on questioning everything, please question how you can grow the business instead of spending time researching about people's university (which was quite incorrect, on top of everything else). I would not recommend this experience to anyone else.

Interview Questions
  • What did you learn at University X?
    Answer Question
  • What do you know about our business?
  • Tell me about your experience in community building?
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed