MyMiniFactory Web Developer Interview Questions

Updated 18 Mar 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 11 interviews

1.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MyMiniFactory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory (London, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

I was contacted by the CEO on angel.co and had an interview with the founder Sasha. Their offices are filled with 40 people in a small room. I left during the interview because I could not believe at the bad attitude of the founder (for a underpaid job) for a job I was contacted to interview with, and for which tbh I was more than overqualified.

Interview Questions
  • What is the ranking of your university? If you do not know it , it is probably very low.
    1 Answer
  • Can you show me your web developer project?
  • Why don't you have a 3d printer, useless to apply for a company of 3d printing portal if I do not have it.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MyMiniFactory

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory

Interview

Possibly the worst interview I have ever been for. Just don't bother and save your time. Genuinely considered leaving halfway through. Had to wait ages, the 'interview' was in the lobby, the questions were really direct and made me feel uncomfortable. Didn't even hear back because they are a tin pot establishment.

Interview Questions
  • Irrelevant. The CEO will just stare through your soul.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory (London, England, England) in Dec 2016

Interview

I applied online and then was contacted by the founder and asked to come for an interview the next day. Upon arriving I was let in by a member of staff from another company and went to MyMiniFactory's office. I entered and asked to speak to the founder and was told to wait in the lobby. I waited almost an hour and was asked by multiple people why I was sat there before I finally got to sit down with him. The interview with the founder was absolutely appalling and filled full of ridiculous questions like: "What websites do you think are sexy?" After speaking with the founder I was then asked to wait around until the CTO got back from lunch to speak to him about 'technical things'. At this point I sat in the lobby with the CTO who didn't really seem to have a clue what was going on and blabbered on for another hour. All in all I spent two hours interviewing and it was by far the worst two hours of my professional life. Seriously, if you are thinking about applying for this place then think again. If you want to work in a sweatshop then go ahead but I seriously wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy. Seeing the working environment of the developers as I worked across the office was enough to turn me off the place for good.

Interview Questions
  • What websites do you think are sexy?
Be the first to find this interview helpful