NBCUniversal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at NBCUniversal

1,198 Interview Reviews

2.8

Receptionist Interview

Interview

Nice people and the office was very good. I met with the HR person and she explained what was expected of the job. I was then asked about my skill set.

Interview Questions

• My experience working in the company   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

It was good. I went into a rooma and they asked me questions. I'm annoyed that I have to answer this because I already submitted a salary thing and when I refreshed it still won't let me look at Glassdoor. Yall are annoying.

Interview Questions

• What's your name and where you from   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

Interview process was good I did an online screening and then an in person screening.The in person screening was really good my interview were is really patient. The online interview was through a WebCam and you’re basically talking to the computer and submitting videos

Intern Interview

Interview

After submitting the online application, I was invited to complete a video interview, which asked 5 or so questions. After I submitted that step, I had a phone interview a week or so later. The process is very straight forward!

Reporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two zoom meeting interviews, back and forth emails and demo reel, interview was more of an open discussion. It was very causal. The first interview was more about me and my experience. I was also about to ask many questions about the role and job.

Intern Interview

Interview

Asked a series of questions (time you passed/failed, what do you know about NBC and why NBC/what do you know about the show you're applying to, how well do you work with others etc). This is after a video interview and a phone interview when you're brought back in person.

Graphic Design Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

It was one of those computer interviews, where you record yourself. You answer a couple of questions about yourself through the camera, and then you write down some answers. It was an overall impersonal experience.

Intern Interview

Interview

the video interview was interesting, it was timed and I had to record answers to questions. The time constraint was difficult and anxiety-producing. They only offered you a couple of minutes per each question which was pretty annoying

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

Video chat format that comprised of questions about the news industry and my background. After that I waited a couple weeks and then a hiring manager would reach out to me directly,

Production Intern Interview

Interview

Very easy. Just asked about your experiences and why you are a good fit for this role. It was short and quick. It’s different just talking to a screen and no one answering back but once you start it’s easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.