NCO Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NCO Financial Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2017

2.0

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Norcross, GA (US)).

Interview

The interview Process had question about my job description which, I collected on defaulted student loans for the U.S. Department of Education, maintained a collector budget, stayed attentive to employees and supervised 10 collection specialist, performed skip tracking activities using accurint, google and skipease.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to grow with the company. Are you willing to work hard to get the job done,   Answer Question

Operational Strategy & Compliance Report Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Charleston, SC (US)).

Interview

Fairly easy and Straightforward. It took about 2 weeks from phone screening to offer. The interviewing manager was very knowledgable of potential questions and was able to introduce other staff members on the team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company? What do you offer and will you bring to the team?   Answer Question

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in to the office during a job fair they were holding. I was instructed to go into a room with computers and update my application then the receptionist set me up for a typing test. once I passed the typing test I was set up for my 1st interview, I passed the 1st interview and they sent me to the second interview after the second interview I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Interview

Quick and fast. Hired at initial interview. I completed the application onsite. I was later called in the next day for an interview. Was I accepted the offer and was in the training class in two weeks.

Negotiation

None

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NCO Financial in September 2014.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter.Interview took about 5minutes waiting for back ground check. Still awaiting call back to see if I will be hired. The interviewer was kind and brief. Was told the interview would be an hour long but it was barely 10minutes.

Interview Questions

• What company rules at your last job didn't you agree with.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCO Financial in September 2014.

Interview

Got a phone interview with a hr manager then A interview with supervisor then week later a call for a drug test, after that I was hired the process was about 2 weeks,

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Interview

Filled out an application online, shortly thereafter received an invite to an interview. Went through my history as a customer service representative. Within a few days an offer was made, pending the results of the drug test. Was hired on an went through 4 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the angry customer that is cursing you and refuses to let you speak?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was take it or leave it. They feel that with the job being a work from home job, the pay does not have to be competitive.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Greensboro, NC (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Application online received a call the next day for a ten minute phone interview and had face to face interview which lasted about 30 minutes. From there I was given a form to do a drug test. I received a email to do a typing test.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Group interview. Asking questions regarding your backround. The process lasted 15 minutes. There was no real probing. Just general questions. Have you handled irate customers on the phone? How do you resolve issues when the caller is requesting a supervisor?

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the work hours? What do you know about our company? Do you know the typing requirement? Do you have a backround in cs? Have you done any telephone work? Can you start at the start date?   1 Answer
    • Was I sure I could start at the start date?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation is offered or accepted. You get a flat rate. It doesn't matter how much experience or what your skill set it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robinson, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Robinson, PA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Whole process took about 3 days. I applied online, got a call for an interview to come in the next day. When I came in the day of the interview had to fill out a questionnaire them had my interview took about 45 minutes. Was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Previous customer service experience. Behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.