NETGEAR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NETGEAR Interview Questions

Interviews at NETGEAR

2.9

Senior Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NETGEAR (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was short and ok started with telephonic interview. The recruiter connected on email, with the background check and skill set match she setup a telephonic interview with the director. Had a good open conversation with the director, however due to difference in salary expectations being higher than the range at the interviewed level did not proceed to the next steps.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NETGEAR (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me, I had a one-on-one interview with the direct manager, & then went in to the office for a few hours of several one-on-one in-person interviews with a few different folks from different departments.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the hard marketing skills you've acquired over the years?   Answer Question
    • What are your long-term career goals?   Answer Question

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NETGEAR (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Here is the agenda:
    2 phone interview, one day on-site full interview.

Interviewee presentation to a group of 5 to 10 people and Q&A -- 1hr
    1:1 interview with the hiring manager -- 30min
    1:1 interview with the head of UX team --30min
    1:1 interview with one of the product manager --30min
    1:1 interview with the VP/ director of engineering --30min

Interview Questions

• How did you provide feedbacks to the PM team to improve the product?   1 Answer

RF Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NETGEAR.

Interview

They called me for on site interview. I had applied from my university portal. The process lasted for 3 hours. The 1st round was HR round where he asked me few behavioral questions. Then few engineers meet me one by one and ask mostly about my projects and skills from my resume.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NETGEAR.

Interview

Referred to the job by a campus recruiter since it was for a niche sector at the firm (environmental compliance). Took several months to schedule the first Skype interview and then another few weeks for an offer. After turning down other offers because the recruiter was convincing me and would not give me the offer letter until I said yes, I confirmed to join the team and confirmed the start date and just needed more details for my first day. However, after no contact by NETGEAR for two weeks, my offer was suddenly RESCINDED only 3 days before my start date, in which I had already started moving and quit my other job. This was completely unprofessional and unethical. I am extremely disappointed and baffled by this companies lack of communication to its candidates.

Interview Questions

• If you controlled a supply chain, what would you look for in the 3 scopes?   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NETGEAR in February 2019.

Interview

Connected with the recruiter online on the LinkedIn website. Waited a few weeks before, I heard from the recruiter and proceeded to the onsite interview. Interviewed with the team and few days later got the opportunity.

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NETGEAR (Carlsbad, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was Very easy to schedule the interview. There were Not long delays between hearing back and scheduling next interview. I enjoyed meeting all the people during the interview and learning there each individual stories.

Manager, Finance Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NETGEAR (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I received a call and first initial interview with Arlo recruiter. Everything looks great and I indicated my interest. Two days after on Thursday, I spoke with the hiring manager. The interview went great and the hiring manager showed great interest in my experiences. He’s interested in bringing me for an on-site / final interview with the management the following week. A week went by and I didn’t get a call or an email. I called the recruiter and send her an email. Then finally I got a rejection email.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NETGEAR (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Had an hour-long phone interview that went fine but when I went in for an in-person interview, the first interviewer was exactly 30 minutes late that had a very negative effect to start with, The product manager, project manager, engineering manager, HR Manager - all of them seemed drained and lacked energy, enthusiasm, and belief in their own product. When asked about 3.3 rating on Glassdoor, they were taken by shock.

Interview Questions

• Very broad and general questions about the engineering process. Not much of technical questions.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NETGEAR (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied Online through Company Website and a response in a week asking me about my visa status and other basic things.
    Scheduled an On-site Interview.
    The interview was for 3 hrs by 4 Interviewers

Interview Questions

• Technical Round: Questions about
      DHCP, DNS, HTTP, ARP, SMTP, SNMP and other protocols in Networking   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.