NHS Blood and Transplant Higher Healthcare Technical Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Higher Healthcare Technical Officer

Interviews at NHS Blood and Transplant

1 Interview Review

Higher Healthcare Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NHS Blood and Transplant (Sheffield, England) in January 2018.

Interview

On arrival I was asked to sit two ten minute tests. Very simple, and involved basic maths and cross checking the information and highlighting discrepancies. The interview was conducted by a panel of 3 senior members of staff. Each person asked a few questions and they mainly revolved around my own skills (laboratory based) and what I thought I could bring to the job. It felt quite rushed towards the end as they had started late and had another candidate to interview. While the interview was fairly relaxed, all communication ceased after I left, and I was not provided with any feedback even after requesting it. I was also suprised that they were interviewing candidates over 3 days and so had invited a lot of applicants to interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand about our values?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.