NHS Blood and Transplant Higher Healthcare Technical Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Higher Healthcare Technical Officer

Interviews at NHS Blood and Transplant

Higher Healthcare Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Briston, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NHS Blood and Transplant (Briston, England) in August 2019.

Interview

I was invited to an interview about a week after the closing date. The interview was relaxed and the Biomedical Scientists made me feel at ease. They were helpful in answering questions to clarify any misunderstandings. I was also asked to take a test at the end of the interview where I had to spot any stock items that were out of date and any discrepancies between two work sheets.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about us? What do respect and dignity mean to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NHS Blood and Transplant

Higher Healthcare Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NHS Blood and Transplant (Sheffield, England) in January 2018.

Interview

On arrival I was asked to sit two ten minute tests. Very simple, and involved basic maths and cross checking the information and highlighting discrepancies. The interview was conducted by a panel of 3 senior members of staff. Each person asked a few questions and they mainly revolved around my own skills (laboratory based) and what I thought I could bring to the job. It felt quite rushed towards the end as they had started late and had another candidate to interview. While the interview was fairly relaxed, all communication ceased after I left, and I was not provided with any feedback even after requesting it. I was also suprised that they were interviewing candidates over 3 days and so had invited a lot of applicants to interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand about our values?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.