NHS Interview Questions

Updated 2 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 729 of over 729 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NHS

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

Organised and good interview process. Included an interview with a panel of 2 and an English and maths writing test. Usual competency based questions. Based at the headquarters of the trust.

Interview Questions
  • Competency based questions and scenarios
    Answer Question

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

Telephone interview which I then got offered a f2f interview. Asked me why i want to work for the NHS Asked what I would do if I was faced with a suicidal caller

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NHS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NHS

Interview

Kickstart placement through Universal Credit referral; referred by my work coach, sent a link to job description, I emailed my CV and personal statement. Had a phone interview then an in person interview at the practice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

The interview was alright, but I was asked a couple of questions that didn’t make sense to me. The feedback after the interview couldn’t been a little bit more detailed, I found it too vague.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NHS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS

Interview

it was tricky as they kept asking different type of questions. I struggled with answering them. there were a number of life based question. there were three people, it was nerve wracking

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NHS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS

Interview

Send CV and then someone from HR will contact you and arrange a date where you can do a video call interview with your ward manager and then a couple of days later you get told if you are successful or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Inverness, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NHS (Inverness, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

30 min long. 2 members of the team present at the interview - very friendly, helpful. Introduce yourself. Why do you want to work for the NHS? NHS Values. Conflict management - how do you solve problems? What are your personality traits?

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself. What are the NHS Values? Give examples. How would you deal with conflict within your team? What did you do when you were faced with incompetence?

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

I got a call at like the first day of the week and then I got a message for the guy that I got from and he was so so good and he literally had to go back and got me my new job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NHS (Nottingham, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Paper based exercise followed by interview with two interviewers. Interviewers were late and didn’t even apologise. Interview lasted around ten minutes, they were reading from a sheet of paper, no eye contact, no conversation. Hadn’t read my application (despite having it in front of them) as had no idea what I had currently been doing and asked questions that were at beginning of application and seemed pleasantly surprised at the answers. Very unfriendly and generally seemed like they’d made their mind up before I even got there. Emailed two days later saying I had been unsuccessful and saw job reposted on nhs jobs same day (the third time they’ve relisted the job).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

Very good interview, was thorough and examined strengths and weaknesses within my application. Interview concluded within about half an hour, and was fairly enjoyable. I had initially applied using the NHS careers website.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 729 Interviews