NHS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NHS Interview Questions

Interviews at NHS

2.8

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnes, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NHS (Barnes, UT (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Application submitted was selected for interview on line which I was then shirt listed and invited for an interview with two members if the said department a senior leader and what would be line manager. There was a Microsoft office test and DBS clearance to fulfill

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when I had to deal with a difficult matter with a colleague   1 Answer

Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (London, KY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a really good experience with them as they made me feel welcomed and made me feel relax. They also offer me some drink. They were friendly and polite with me. They made me feel comfortable during interview.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DuBois, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NHS (DuBois, PA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewer asked me 9-10 fairly standard interview questions, and then the interview was over. The whole process was less than an hour; and he was very nice. He told me he was impressed with my interview, however, I have experience in this field. And they would call me when they had a client that matched the hours I desired.

Programmer Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NHS in June 2013.

Interview

Competency based interview with a panel of three, with twenty minutes prior to the interview to prepare a five minute presentation that was conducted informally. Interview lasted approximately forty-five minutes.

Interview Questions

• Please give me an example of when you have had to adapt your approach to get your point across?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary.

Tss Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NHS (York, PA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview went fast. They were very informative and have a good overview of the job. They were dressed professionally and the environment was clean and quiet. They were friendly as well. They asked about strengths, weaknesses and how you handle stress. Also great if you mention you have patience.

Pharmacy Dispenser Interview

Interview

very good- three interviewers and a maths test. it did not take very long. not much awkward eye contact either as they are busy writing down notes. outcome known within a week. three iterviewwers take turn asking questions.

HCA Interview

Interview

Fine. Hospitals always struggle with interviews because the building is always in need of redoing and often interruption. Staff are often required to answer questions for staff, especially if they are clinical. Not an issue as unserstand the importance but can throw you off your stride in the middle of an interview.

Patient Pathway Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NHS in July 2020.

Interview

I completed an online application, and then after a few weeks was invited to an interview. The panel consisted of two other staff members. They asked me 5 questions and then there was a short admin test.

Interview Questions

• Describe three skills that make you suitable for this role   1 Answer

Appointment Booking Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Gloucester, England).

Interview

I had an interview with two staff members. It seemed to be a very rushed interview and they didn’t seem informed of the job vacancy nor could they answer many of my questions properly. They told me they would let me know the outcome the following week, it has now been over a month and no response... it seems very unprofessional.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NHS (London, England) in June 2020.

Interview

Application form online - using the website form which requires previous experience and supporting information. Shortlisted for an interview with online choosing of an available time slot. The interview was done in person at the hospital.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.