NHS Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 802 of over 802 interviews

Other2%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

Online interview mix of a multiple choice, video interview and personality-based questions. based on their 4 values. Took about an hour and was easy to navigate. Case / scenario-based questions with ranking based answers

Interview Questions
  • standard competency-based and personality questions
    Answer Question

NHS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS

Interview

Straightforward but short interview in less than 20 minutes. Basic background question and explain what bank job was. 10 minutes typing test on Word, Didn't pass the typing test so no further interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about NHS

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

CST interview process - 3 stations involving a presentation station (pre-prepared), a management station (emergency) and a portfolio station with 2 assessors. Overall - noting out of the ordinary. Prepare early and it will be easy.

Interview Questions
  • Why surgery? What makes you different?

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

I interviewed with the NHS, I found the interview to be fairly easy going, nothing too stressfull, the interviewers were welcoming and friendly. I wasn't asked that many questions, so be prepared to be expansive with your answers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NHS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS

Interview

The online application system through Trac portal is great - gives you an up to date outline of where you are in the hiring process. Interview instructions were very simple and easy to find/follow.

Interview Questions
  • What protected documents are there? An example of working as a team.

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

Invited to interview after applying to application. 1 hour long virtual interview with a 5 minute presentation at the beginning of a piece of research I am particularly proud of, they were very friendly. The interview was very technical and specific to the role I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • Say you and a colleague have a disagreement how would resolve this?

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NHS (Cambridge, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

very good- easy questions such as why work for the NHS, values of NHS ect. Also was asked to "tell us about yourself", How do you deal with rude customers? Why do you want to work for the NHS

Interview Questions
  • Strength and weakness? why work for the NHS? How do you handle stress and how you deal with rude customers?
2 people found this interview helpful

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

Application form where you fill out a lot of information and video interview that is in the STAR format. Around 15 questions in the interveiw. Three people are present and you need to make sure you have good examples for each question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

quite hard, too many lead nurses and matrons questioning me and I was struggling to answer but I had to over come my fear and answer. they were nice and very comforting and didn't let me feel like I was nervous, but the questions were hard .

Interview Questions
  • when was the most difficult encounter you've had with a patient.

NHS

Application

I interviewed at NHS

Interview

Relaxed and informal but some difficult questions and scenarios. All focused around NHS 6C’s. Learn them all and hospitals individual values. Very friendly board members though. Scenario based questions around keeping patients continuing therapy programmes.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 802 Interviews