NHS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NHS Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr 2018

2.8

Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (London, KY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a really good experience with them as they made me feel welcomed and made me feel relax. They also offer me some drink. They were friendly and polite with me. They made me feel comfortable during interview.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DuBois, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NHS (DuBois, PA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewer asked me 9-10 fairly standard interview questions, and then the interview was over. The whole process was less than an hour; and he was very nice. He told me he was impressed with my interview, however, I have experience in this field. And they would call me when they had a client that matched the hours I desired.

Programmer Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NHS in June 2013.

Interview

Competency based interview with a panel of three, with twenty minutes prior to the interview to prepare a five minute presentation that was conducted informally. Interview lasted approximately forty-five minutes.

Interview Questions

• Please give me an example of when you have had to adapt your approach to get your point across?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary.

Tss Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NHS (York, PA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview went fast. They were very informative and have a good overview of the job. They were dressed professionally and the environment was clean and quiet. They were friendly as well. They asked about strengths, weaknesses and how you handle stress. Also great if you mention you have patience.

Genetic Counsellor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (London, England).

Interview

Mine was a skype interview as opposed to in person. I was told there would be 2 genetic scenarios emailed to me 15 minutes prior to the interview, and I would have to present my answers at the start of the interview

The interview itself was standard behavioural questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us what the values are for the trust and how you exemplify them   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS.

Interview

Called for Interview in one meeting (not a phased one). there were in the panel. It was an easy going Interview process. Asked about my background followed by some technical queries.

Interview Questions

• - Basic technical questions like what would you do if the web links are broken, how would you restart server, Basic SQL queries, diff between Cluster-Non Cluster Index, ITIL ( Change-Problem-Incidence Process) etc   Answer Question

Health Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Preston, North West England, England).

Interview

had a single interview with two individuals and a group interview. In the group interview we was given a list of items and asked which ones we would take and why .

Interview Questions

• single interview-what would you do if dementia patient took belongings of another patient?
      Tell me about the 6 c's
      as a healthcare assistant what roles and responsibilities do you think you will be given ?

group interview- if you was on a stranded island what items would you take and why ?   Answer Question

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (London, England).

Interview

Firstly, there was a numerical and English test (up to GCSE level), then we had a face to face interview. This was a fairly easy process if you understand GCSE English and Maths and have done your research on the trust you are applying to.

Interview Questions

• What are the trusts values?
      Ethical situational questions.   Answer Question

PA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (London, England).

Interview

It was a simple online application. You fill in a form with details such as education and employment history with the opportunity to attach a 'supporting statement'. A couple of weeks later I received a text and email to notify of the job interview a couple of weeks away - enough time to prepare!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NHS.

Interview

It’s 6 weeks training. But the most important is the first two weeks as you will have to exam and one call audit. If I fail the exams you can resist but if you don’t pass then the job has finished . All the answers are in the classroom training

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.