NHS Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at NHS Supply Chain

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alfreton, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at NHS Supply Chain (Alfreton, England) in November 2018.

Interview

One of the most uncomfortable interviews I have had in a long time

Came for a pretty straight forward 12 month day rate contract position in the newly established finance/projects team there for the SCCL project

The interviewer(s) were rude, condescending and went out of their way to belittle my experience, work ethos & past achievements. At one point I felt so uncomfortable I told them I did not want to pursue the role any further as I don’t think we would work well together, only to be told, “no, I know I have pushed you hard but I don’t want you to go, your going to stay and talk some more”...

I would keep away from this place with a 50ft barge pole

Interview Questions

• How do you measure success at the end of a working week? but don’t say having an impact or focusing on delivering change, I want to hear to hear about results   2 Answers

GL Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NHS Supply Chain (Nottingham, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Presentation, Competency, excel test, you're in a meeting room in the middle of the office which can be quite daunting. Presentation was not what I expected it to be, had two interviewers in the room with me.

Senior Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidstone, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NHS Supply Chain (Maidstone, England) in November 2015.

Interview

NHS supply chain are actually DHL!!!,,

2 stage interview, 1st in informal 2nd is more driven towards skills toward the role.
    about 5-6 competency based questions.

THEY RECRUIT INTERNALLY. INTERVIEWING EXTERNAL CANDIDATES IS JUST A TICK BOX EXERCISE FOR THEM.

Realised how much time i wasted when i was given feed back that i was good but they mainly recruit internally. GO for it if you need interview practise, but waste of time if you want to work there.

Agency advised me that last 8 vacancies have been filled internally and they will no longer waste there time either.

Got a job now with the NHS regional team they hate the DHL supply chain ethos. time wasters.

Wish I had read reviews here before I went fro interview.

Interview Questions

• scenarios questions, colleague situation, line manage situations, multi task   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.