NICE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NICE Interview Questions

Interviews at NICE

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE.

Interview

The interview process was very easy going. They asked basic personality questions. I met with the team first and then with the lead. Both asked similar questions that they read from a paper. It was just a basic process.

Interview Questions

Interview

Multiple phone conversations with the different levels of management and HR, including technical knowledge and personality. Interview process tool place over two weeks and involved HR representative first, then direct reporting manager, then technical lead, and finally a last interview with management.

Interview Questions

• HR and Management were focused on personality to ensure the applicant will fit their culture.
      Technical questions focused on software and server support.   Answer Question

Technical Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NICE (Duluth, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview process started off with a phone screen with the recruiter and a phone interviews with the hiring manager. They try to see if you know your skill and how it aligns with the job description. Within a week, I was called in for additional interviews with the team, Directors and the VP. This was early March 2020, around the time when WFH started due to COVID19 and so those interviews were over WebEx. Overall, there were 7 interviews and all of them went very well. I was curious during the interview if they would hire because of everyone had just gone remote but was assured by multiple interviewers that they needed to fill the position immediately. A week after the interviews, HR called and said they would like to proceed and I was interested too. But they had to wait a few more weeks due to COVID uncertainty. After a month, I got an update that they were still interested in hiring me. Now, after almost 3 months and multiple emails, they decided to close the position and did not make any offer. I wouldn’t blame the company given the COVID uncertainty but I think they could’ve been more proactive in assessing the situation and saved everyone’s time and effort.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NICE (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Time Consuming & Intensive. Clearly not a good culture and overly aggressive. People leadership was not the focus but instead how you are going to implement the "grind". Not a company I would recommend working for now or in the future.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at NICE (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Rounds:
    1)Technical MCQ: Selenium
    2)1st Technical interview: oops, selenium, programs
    3)2nd Technical interview: Java , collection
    4)HR discussion
    Nice seems out of budget, as they have spent all their money on furniture and interiors. They won't offer you good package and tries to do cheap bargaining.
    A day long process, HR is brainless, doesn't even gave lunch break and kept candidates waiting from morning till late evening, forget about the lunch from 'Nice' as they are out of budget.
    Attend only if are bored at home and wants to use 'Nice' Sofa

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NICE (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter. Phone screen with a manager. Recruiter who started all of one month ago decided to communicate next steps on linked in, not email, as our communications were originally from. Since I didn’t answer the linked in message she assumed I wasn’t interested and took me off the candidacy list. Did this recruiter not check their work emails for days? I am disgusted. Honestly the company seems like an MLM and “growing rapidly”. all red flags. Interview was pretty easy.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NICE.

Interview

Somewhat informal; no panel interview. More of a casual conversation where you were required to demonstrate NICE product knowledge . Nothing specific; just an overall understanding. It would be great if you could demonstrate your experience in implanting similar products for previous employers.

Interview Questions

• They wanted demonstration that you were aware of all of their products and services   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NICE.

Interview

3 interviews with 3 different VP's then a 20 min presentation to a panel. The panel was inconsiderate, condescending and a window into the job. Thanks but no thanks. An arrogant group who should invest in robots, not people. Clearly, they have had a lot of failures in their hiring of salespeople. Everyone there told me it would be a GRIND - at least they were honest. I'll give them that.

Interview Questions

• Dissected Return on Investment, account penetration tactics and Return on Investment, AGAIN. Don't forget to talk about how you explain ROI to your prospects. Also, they will ask you how you present ROI. No joke. It was repetitive - and apparently something they are unable to teach.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NICE (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online for a Director of Services position and was contacted by someone from the company in less than 24 hours about scheduling a phone interview. The shocking part was the position they wanted to interview me for was not the job I had applied. The hiring authority reached out to me directly and wanted to interview for a sales position (I believe it had a Principal Job title). Remember, I applied for a Director of consulting job on their services side of operations, not a sales role. The hiring authority said my skills were cross functional and I would be a good fit. Needless to say I declined to move forward. Kind of a red flag situation! Very frustrating. After reading the online reviews I was no longer surprised why they reached out. Proceed with caution!

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience on new business capturing?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE (Richardson, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Phone interview of reviewing my resume and my experience. then got a project to do at home which was good for getting to know the company and the product I'm about to work on, and then a presentation on site of the project, including panel interview

Interview Questions

• questions regarding the project: What you did and why, do you find it interesting etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.