NIIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 15 Mar 2019

2.9

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

there was no interview but I paid fees to learn java, it was like a paid course and I was satisfied with that. They have an option about time limit in which they agreed to teach and I was able to do it in less time and in a good manner

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

A written test of basic intelligence and reasoning. Followed by psychometric assessment (probably FIRO-B).
    Interviews with the HR, Operations head and Business Head

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary structure is pre-defined for each role and there is little room for negotiation

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT in January 2013.

Interview

Specific. Comprehensive and focused approach during the interview. By the book. Subjective, not very clear about the role and end goals of the exercise though. In the interest of time, a more detailed job description could have been provided before the meeting.

Content Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

If you apply through a recruiter, which if you are just don't, then you'll send a writing test and your resume. Then, there'll be a short phone interview where you mostly discuss your resume. Finally, an in-person, one-on-one interview that takes about 20 min. followed by a timed writing test that isn't too difficult as long as you know how to save a file on the computer server.

Interview Questions

• How do your skills apply to this position?   1 Answer

SQL Development Interview

Interview

2 interviews Face to face and telephonic

Interview Questions

• sql optimization and performance   1 Answer

Onsite Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIIT (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

There was a 3 part process. It took 3 months for my application to be processed. 1st and 2nd interviews are through Skype and over the phone. The final interview is in person with a project manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses.?   1 Answer

HDS Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone Call with Sudhir the NIIT technical lead in US

Interview Questions

• Do you want to travel? Travel will be last minute and you cant plan your weeks or weekend.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Content Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 in person interview with a writing test and some basic computer skills testing. It was a straightforward, normal interview where we talked about my resume and background, the responsibilities of the job, etc.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIIT (Lucknow (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

I have got a call from NIIT gomti nagar center in lucknow.I was invited for a interview on the profile of Corporate Trainer.Firstly there was a technical interview then a personal interview.After it I was invited in the regional office of NIIT , where I had an other personal interview with City Head and then I was selected in NIIT.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I have negotiate on working place and asked them for Lucknow.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIIT (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Quick and Easy. 3 stages of interview. Result was shared in 20 min. Entire process completed in 1 Day. Joined and started working the next day. Skilled and experienced people, you need to know your domain.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer: You asked for 80% hike, is that reasonable?   1 Answer

Negotiation

effective home work has to be done. Know your company and their requirements better to be able to negotiate well.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.