NIKE Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 20 Nov 2018

2.3

107 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Westlake Village, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Group Interview with three other people, it was very laid back. I had two store managers interview us and ask us four different questions that we all had to answer. It was a very comfortable setting! I was called a week later and am getting my background check done within 48 hours so I can start training!

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for our team?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Elsinore, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Lake Elsinore, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Scored all three interviews over the phone since I was out of state for a funeral. Was simple questions about yourself and why you would like to work for them. After my third interview I received a call about a hour later asking me to accept a offer working with them.

Interview Questions

• If you could go anywhere where would you go?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Miami, FL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

They took me and 2 other applicants into an interview and asked us each 3 questions in a very relaxed, casual setting. It was very conversational and dare I say almost fun!

Interview Questions

• Describe a good customer service experience that you've recently had.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Commerce, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process went really smooth. I applied online and got a phone interview the next day. They sent me a text saying to call a # to do a a phone interview and which I did but it sent me straight to voicemail. However, after calling 3-4 times (hour gap) they still didn’t pick up. Later on that day I got a call from the HR and she looked me up on the computer and gave me a phone interview at that spot. (tip: Don’t be nervous just truthfully answer the questions. It can get complicated when talking through the phone so just be aware of that). The phone interview was pretty easy. she then gave me an appointment with a group interview the next week. It was with 4-5 people. Just simple and scenario questions. I tried to engage in conversations and asked questions. Anyways I’m still waiting to see if I get hired at this moment. Hopefully this helped

Interview Questions

• Why Nike?
      What are you passionate about?
      A time where you got in a conversation with a random stranger?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Camarillo, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

First you get a brief 5 minute phone interview then if they are still interested they will schedule a group interview. The group interview was a casual interview with 6 other candidates. Two managers take turns and ask different questions and all of us had to answer. They really like when you can relate the question with your own personal or past/recent job experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you and your team had a goal to reach. How did you accomplish it?   Answer Question
    • What is something you are really passionate about?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Aurora, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Apply online. Get a phone interview then Get a panel interview then Get a phone call with an offer then Start training about a month later. Thats about all there is to it

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE (Tampa, FL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

First its a 15 min phone interview. really easy just behavior questions. its in a group with 3-4 other people and two interviewers. should take about half an hour.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mercedes, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Mercedes, TX (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I was referred by an employee and applied online. After that, I was called for an interview. Interview was with a group of about 6 people. There were basic questions asked such as how would you describe customer service.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NIKE (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

There was a group interview which made things a bit awkward. Turns into a competition of experience/intelligence. It also was hard to get a word in without speaking over someone else that also wanted to speak.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland Park, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Oakland Park, FL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the process took about 4 weeks because HR reviewed my application. Someone from HR called me and we did a phone interview. After I got an email to do a group interview. After that I got hired.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.