NRS Media Inside Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

2.0

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, North East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NRS Media (Sunderland, North East England, England) in November 2014.

Interview

A lucky escape not getting the job! I should have known no good would come from this when I had to chase the company after my first interview. I was advised by the recruiting manager, after several calls and emails, that I was the strongest candidate and had the experience they were looking for. I was advised that I needed to have a culture fit informal interview with a Director.

There was no one else in the interview and afterwards I realised why. He tried to pick faults in my cv history and did not listen to what I was saying which was demonstrated by me having to repeat myself. I was told that because I had left a role in under 2 years that I he had concerns about my choice of roles and that he was not impressed with me and was looking for World Class managers. My CV stated an award for Sales Manager Legend as well as many other accolades. Following this encounter I again had to chase the company again for an outcome. 6 months later and counting and still no outcome has been given so I have assumed I was unsuccessful but have no reasons why.

As the lead recruiter for the Sales departments in 4 companies I would like to think I know what constitutes good assessment centres and a good interview process. This was neither and in fact he opposite. I would never recommend this company or the staff involved in the worst interview process I have ever witnessed.

Interview Questions

NRS Media Response

18 Jun 2015 – HR Manager

Thank you for your detailed review. I am disappointed to hear that you feel you have had a negative interview experience with NRS Media. Since our Sunderland office opened in July 2014, we have interviewed over 50 candidates and recruited for various positions using a number of different interviews and assessment centres. We work hard to ensure that all our candidates receive the best possible experience and were surprised by your comments given that we have not received any other negative feedback during this time. However, we are always looking to improve our processes and value all feedback received. Thanks again for your feedback.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.