NVIDIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NVIDIA Interview Questions

Interviews at NVIDIA

1,249 Interview Reviews

3.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

two-round interview. First is with the manager and he goes over your resume to see if background match and then second is with a team member who talks about resume first and then two tech questions. One python one leetcode

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Interview

I only had the first phone interview and was turned down. The interviewee was nice. First there was an introduction about myself, and he introduced the job. He asked me questions about c++ like virtual functions and how to debug. And later he asked me what data structure I would use to store the info of address book.

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

It was good the interviewer was very supportive and nice to talk to. He has also guided me towards the solutions a few times when I needed help. The interview also two coding rounds in the first round. Both the coding questions are based on lists.

Interview Questions

• what is your experience with docker?   1 Answer

SWE Interview

Interview

It was a great experience and I had a lot of fun. The recruiter told me all about their work at Nvidia and how much fun it is working on with different teams. It seemed like a pretty cool place to work and meet lots of new people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

Talked to one of the employees at the school career fair. 1st round with the Hiring Manager on domain knowledge and project experience. 2nd round with engineer (more in-depth discussion about my project)

Interview Questions

• What is precision and recall   1 Answer

Data Science Interview

Interview

The first round interview was mostly behavioral and questions about your past projects. My interviewer told me that I did well and even verbally confirmed that he would move me on to the next round. I received a rejection email from HR two weeks after. A rejection without the verbal confirmation would have been completely fine, but rejecting a candidate after telling him he's already made it to the next round? Highly disrespectful and unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Describe a data science project you've worked on   1 Answer

Product Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

It was a telephonic Interview. 2 people from the Product Engineering Team were on the call. The interview lasted for nearly 20 minutes. Interviewers were supportive and helpful. They helped me to reach to an answer in one question, which was really encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Which is faster, SRAM or DRAM?   Answer Question
    • Tell me the difference between Sets, Tuples, and Lists in Python.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

Interviewing itself was streamlined and well-structured with a mix of algorithm and optimization problems (applied for a machine learning-related role). I received an offer more than 2 months after my onsite.

Interview Questions

• Some questions on model architecture design and optimiaztion   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

They mistakenly thought that I applied for a hardware engineering position but I had intended to apply for the deep learning position. The person interviewing was not sure how to handle this situation

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

My call was with Sr. PM. The recruiter told that it will be a behavioral round, but turned out to be a root cause analysis round. I was not prepared and it went really bad.

Interview Questions

• You take the CEO for a drive on our autonomous driving car and he says that the ride was bumpy, as a Product Manager what will you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.