Interview Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

-Bootle, Merseyside, North West England, England, England

Santander

Name a time you have provided excellent customer service

Answer

Interview Answers

8 Answers

Hi I'm going for Emmy assessment day on Thursday is there, have u got any tips and what was the questions they asked you x

Anonymous on

I recall being asked some questions about my old job so if you remember to say key words about teamwork and meeting deadlines you should be fine. It may be best if you type something up then you can just read it out when they ring. The phone interview isnt even 10 minutes. Its not much to worry about, they want to employ you!

Anonymous on

Hello , when you have a phone interview, they did asked you about the company? And what else the other question on a phone interview? And the face to face interview? How many questions they did asked you? Thank you. I have my interview on monday.

Anonymous on

Hi i have an assessment test on monday, i was just wondering how long roughly does the role play last? And what sort of things do they ask in regards to the role play? And do you have any tips? Thanks

Anonymous on

So they through 5 practice questions first then they go through the answers together. The main test has about 10 questions (maybe a bit less) which do seem abit tricky but there is loads of information provided. Then there is more questions which basically has a number such as 5777 5776 5778 and you have to match it to 5777. It makes more sense when you see it on the day but them questions are very easy. Just read it carefully.

Mick on

One of the questions was when have you gone out the way for a customer so if you search online there should be a good example answer. Another one was about when have you met deadlines (i think). As for tips I would say be talkative an when your doing your role play summarise the customers needs an mention that their going on holiday (you will see this on your notes). Good luck

Mick on

Hi, on the telephone interview what did they ask?

Anonymous on

Hi what does the maths questions consist of like what type of questions are they if u could give any examples? Thanks x

Kerry on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.