NatWest Group Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NatWest Group Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at NatWest Group

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NatWest Group (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview of RBS goes in 3rounds . Firstly the introduction round happens followed by an aptitude test and then personal interview . In PI , all the situational based questions are asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NatWest Group

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I didn't get to interview because I was out at selection without feedback, so a bit tricky recruitment process. Later, I checked that they're more likely hiring experienced professionals, so I would recommend to any experienced professional

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NatWest Group (Edinburgh, Scotland) in February 2018.

Interview

telephone-20 minutes-general questions about cv plus my questions standard stuff-not really clear about what they were after.job description was not clear.not asked any difficult questions.not clear what the job was about

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NatWest Group (Warsaw (Poland)) in December 2017.

Interview

Firstly there was an test. Multiple choice IQ test and a topic based finance-like test(there was e-mail of investment agent to customer and you are expected to read and answer questions.
    According to results you are invited to Face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you achieved anything by teamwork during your previous job experinces?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NatWest Group (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

One written and two technical and one managerial round. Not very difficult to crack.It takes long tome for them to get back. So hold on on tight you might get good news after 2-3 months too. All the best!

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NatWest Group.

Interview

To start with, you got a notification telling you to book a slot for telephone interview. This needs to be done in the application system. Then, on the day, you would receive a call (which was not quite clear-voiced to be honest). They have 5 or 6 structured questions related to values of their company.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NatWest Group (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

interview process was lengthy, not a tough one to crack, very basic questions asked and there were 3 rounds, 1st one was HR round :- very basic questions asked and have to speak on a current topic, 2nd round was aptitude test :- it was a machine test ( Maths, Reasoning, English, typing speed ) , and the 3rd one was manager's round it was also more of a HR round not much questions asked :- tell me about yourself, why do you want to join RBS etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join RBS?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NatWest Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was approached by HR team for the Lead /Principle Business Analyst role at Gurugram Location. My resume was shortlisted and I was provided 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM interview slot for Saturday, June 17, 2017.
    · I reached the interview location 15 minutes in advance and notified designated HR executive.
    · I was shocked to see over 100 candidates invited for 15 PMO Lead/ Business Analyst Treasury positions all around the same or earlier timeslots. In addition, there were very few interviewers (may be 7-8 along with 2 HR executives ) to deal with over 100 candidates.
    · The interview process for everyone started only after 10:00 AM and I was called at 11:35 AM for an interview with Lead BA after made to wait without any reason for almost 2 .5 hour.
    · I believe the interview went very well as I answered all the questions correctly and was asked to wait for the result.
    · After waiting for over 1 ½ hrs, at 1:30 PM HR executive announced the names, including mine, of the candidates qualified for the second round and informed the second round will commence post lunch.
    · However, at 2:10 PM HR executive told me that we can’t proceed with next round and asked me leave.
    · Initially I thought there must be some error as I was clearly told that I am shortlisted for the second round. She told me that the interviewer has changed his mind and on inquiring the reason she had no clue.
    · I requested for a feedback from the interviewer on why the decision to proceed with my candidature was changed. After having waited for over 5 hours, I at least deserve 5 mins of feedback.
    · On insisting to get feedback, HR executives told me to wait and I waited for another 2 hours to get that 5-min feedback, which was denied.
    · On inquiring availability of the interviewer at 4:00 PM, I received another rude response that it will take more time without any indication on how much more time.
    · When I asked for some details like who is the Hiring manger and RBS HR leader I was told to go find that information from the company website.
    I am disappointed with the recruitment process of RBS India and how even experienced candidates are treated by RBS HR managers and RBS employees while conducting the interview drive.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked questions related to treasury operations and some basic questions about BA skills   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NatWest Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was easy and less time consuming. There were general questions. Hr team was very co-operative.it took only one day and spot offers were provided instantly.overall it was amazing experience working with rbs.and environment is very friendly

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NatWest Group (Edinburgh, Scotland) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then waited for about two month before being invited to AC. The AC process was pretty standard with a case study, group discussion on the case, presentation on the discussion, written exercise (replies to several emails but not e-tray) and an one to one interview.

Interview Questions

• Example of leadership, team conflict, have you coached someone etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.