NatWest Group Relationship Management Support Apprenticeship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at NatWest Group

1 Interview Review

4.0

Relationship Management Support Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NatWest Group (Manchester, England) in April 2016.

Interview

So firstly I had to apply online, and do a few tests (maths/customer service), then I had a phone interview with someone at the recruitment centre. It was basically just competency questions the whole time, it was about 30 minutes. They were mostly "name a time and a place when you have shown good customer service". The hardest part about that was they needed a specific answer of an actual time you did it.

Then a few weeks later I got an email saying I was successful and they give me dates/times of face to face interviews with the actual managers I would be working with and I chose one. when I got there one of the managers come to reception and took me upstairs into a private room where there was another manager, throughout it one of the managers asked the questions while the other rated your answers/taken down notes, they were similar questions to the phone interview questions, mainly competency ones and what your like as a person, I got asked what my friends would describe me as. that was the first half an hour, the second half an hour was a role play where the manager taking the notes would pretend to be a customer in a store (mine was an opticians) and they played a difficult customer and you had to try and deal with the situation.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to help a difficult customer, what did you do and what was the outcome?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.