National Accident Helpline Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at National Accident Helpline

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Accident Helpline

Contact Centre Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Accident Helpline.

Interview

Two stage interview which the latter stage was with MD. Was not offered the Role... (which is fine) asked for feedback three times and was ignored. I took time out to attend the interview which was 30 miles away over two stages. Took 2 half days annual leave. This company does not even have the decency to give feedback once requested. I am actually glad I did not get the job as this clearly shows how unprofessional they are.

Legal Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Accident Helpline (Kettering, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Group interview to assess how you work in a team and a separate interview to understand why we applied and why we would be good in the role. Very fun interview and I felt very comfortable doing it.

Legal Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Accident Helpline (Kettering, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed usually 121 by 2-3 different people in the company taken into different rooms to carry out various tasks including taking a pretend call from someone in another room booking cinema tickets

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have gone above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Legal Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Accident Helpline (Kettering, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Standard interview with competency based questioning; there is also a period of time where you do a practical segment that is closely based on the job once trained; this sounds and looks daunting, but actually there is just a really nice atmosphere during the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.