Nationwide Building Society Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nationwide Building Society Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide Building Society

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England).

Interview

Online application then group interview. For some reason applying at their Swindon HQ you either need to be quite dim, know someone who already works there or be a rocket scientist! I have applied before for various roles and either get no response or told that I'm not suitable. I have GCSEs A levels and a degree!! Either that or they have someone in HR that is discriminating.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide Building Society

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society (Wakefield, England) in June 2019.

Interview

The video interview took about 25 minutes... it was my first so I found it quite difficult and I needed more time to think about what I wanted to say in reply to the questions asked

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was long, after several telephone conversations with the recruitment team, I did an online assessment, that was okay fairly straightforward, then once I had passed that I was offered a telephone interview, then you are offered a face to face interview. I was offered the job within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you have underachieved at, and what you did to rectify it   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society.

Interview

Waste of time!

I turned up and the reception staff were friendly but robotic.

The interview lasted less than 10 mins.

The interviewer did not stand up when I entered the room, did not great and seemed unprofessional.

There was no warm up, such as "Did you get here ok" or how are you. Not even an introduction to who they were.

I asked them more questions.

I did not get an offer due to being over experienced. YOU HAD MY CV SO WHY WASTE MY TIME!

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society in April 2015.

Interview

Role play was required of how you would act on a certain situation in a call
    Competency based questions about personality and experience
    Walk around the building
    Overall the interview process was helpful and very insightful

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you have had to work with a colleague who was difficult   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.