Natixis Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Natixis Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Natixis

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The first was an telephone screen, we talked about half an hour mostly about my background and why am I interested. Then I was called in for an interview. Started with a casual talk then I was given a technical case study which was quite detailed and specific.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Natixis

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis in September 2017.

Interview

First I was contacted by the office admin to schedule an interview. This was the week after my resume was forwarded to the head of the office by a current employee/friend. So the turnaround was lightning fast.

I was interviewed by two directors of the firm. They spent quite a bit of time (20-25 min) telling me about the firm, day to day operations, company structure, etc. (this was in response to voluntary questions I made sure to ask). Then I told them a little about myself and why I wanted to change fields and work in finance. Then -- and this was the crux of the interview -- they gave me an income statement, left me alone in the room for 10 min to look it over, and came back and asked me to come up with a story for that company. They liked my "presentation" and told me as much then and there. After that, they seemed pretty happy and the interview was effectively over. They brought their boss in for me to meet, I chatted with him for 5 min, and then left.

I should say that if my friend who worked there had not internally forwarded my resume and I had applied through the front door I don't think they would even have looked at my resume. Can't stress enough how important it is NOT to apply through the resume black hole online but instead get a warm referral.

I received the formal offer a week and a half after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Natixis (London, England) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and then the process worked as follows: Online tests (Proprietary tests, more difficult than SHT, Kenexa, etc), Video interview, Face-to-Face interview with HR, and finally a Panel interview with 5 MDs
    The HR was very punctual and I had a very pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation possible

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.