Natixis Compliance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Natixis Compliance Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Natixis

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Sent resume and cover letter and received and email to come in for an interview. came to office, and security held me downstairs told me someone would bring me up, no one came down. went through the interview process and met with three people. have not received any call backs or updates on the position. Even after several emails. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Natixis

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's job portal and was contacted for a 30 minute phone interview. About 3 days later I was invited for a super day at their New York office. There I had three interviews with one break in between. Everyone was very nice and I had thought they went very well.

However, it has now been two weeks since the super day and I have not heard anything back. I sent a follow up email a few days ago and received no reply. I don't mind if I didn't get the job, but they told me I would hear back from them early the following week.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about compliance?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about your experience?
      What do you know about current regulations?
      *Come prepared with plenty of your own questions as well*   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.