Natixis Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Natixis Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Natixis

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was very simple and easy thanks to a good coordination between HR and the operating team. I got only 1 round of interview thanks my previous experience, and it went well. It worked culturally and professionally. That's why I accepted the offer, which had also good financial terms.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, the offer was already more than I was expecting, and more than average

Other Interview Reviews for Natixis

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The process was easy and simple. I got email from HR one month later after I applied online, and it was an invitation to onsite interview. Most questions are about your background and behavioral. Not too difficult. The process lasted about 2 hours, and I met with two people from the department and one from HR. It turns out the company actually already had a potential candidate for this position from France, Natixis's headquarter, and the interview process was to meet with more local candidates.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when there are priority conflicts among the tasks that are assigned to you by management?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis.

Interview

The first round of the interview was pretty standard, and consisted of mostly behavioral questions. For the second round, they had me interview a manager as if I was gathering information for an article, and then they had me submit a short article within the week. I met with two people, someone who would be my direct supervisor and another person who oversaw the department.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Natixis.

Interview

Basic motivation questions. A real exchange rather than a one-sided interview.
    Only technical aspect : case study at the end, without specific numbers but to see the thinking process of the candidate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis in December 2017.

Interview

Two interviews with HR and Director of the team. Very easy interview with nice people that made you feel comfortable. Few technical questions and some personal and motivational questions as the position was very entry level and my experience in the field very little.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Natixis (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2013.

Interview

There is no HR interview. There was only one round of interview with deputy head and director. Very nice people. Casual conversation. French deputy head is very kind. They are willing to answer any questions from you. The people in the company are gentle and nice in general.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special. Just some clarification of past experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through their website. I was contacted a month later. Interview took place 2 weeks later. The interviewer was very nice. We talked about my degree, motivation and what I was looking for in life. We also went through some behavioral question on certain situations. Overall experience was great.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (London, England) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview with Manager. Pretty easy. Market knowledge. Also a CV and what i have done in my degree. Also what i know about the company. And discussion about specific asset class.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.