Natixis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Natixis Interview Questions

Interviews at Natixis

2.7

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Online application and Phone interview with Senior Director, and then Superday in NYC. (1:1 interviews with 4 directors from different sectors of investment banking)
    Very friendly conversation. Learned more about what each sector does and how they work with each other.

Interview Questions

• Why investment banking? What industry are you interested in?   Answer Question

Summer Assistant Interview

Interview

I actually knew the equity derivative manager who was recruiting for summer intern, first round was with the equity derivative manager himself and his associate, and back-to-back with HR personal

Interview Questions

• a lot of questions asking financial terminology, what is the most recent M&A deals, do you know S&P 500 stuff   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Superday involved. It begins with an initial phone screening. Behavioral questions only. Then comes an in office superday, it is very typical. You interview with a person in every step of the hierarchy ( analyst, associate, vp, director) and also with HR. The interviews are both technical and behavioral, there is a good mix. The combination is based more on the individual person you are interviewing with than a set structure.

Interview Questions

• there are no case studies but they will set up scenarios and ask you to respond to them, the scenarios are quantitative in nature.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was paid on par with bb banks so i did not see the point in negotiating any further.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis in August 2015.

Interview

Coming right out of college, I wanted to join an investment bank that allowed me to contribute right away, so I could learn the industry at quickly as impossible. I was very impressed with the many opportunities Natixis had for someone my age. My interviewer's name was Kiyofumi Toriyama, and he explained to me that because Natixis is a mid-size investment bank, there were more opportunities for cross-departmental training. I could create my own role within the organization if I found my niche, and I thought this was very refreshing. I was very pleased with the interview and Mr. Toriyama's enthusiasm for the company and his role in securitisation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Natixis verses another similar company?   Answer Question

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Good cop/bad cop style interview with two managers

Interview Questions

• Can't remember at this point... think it was something along the lines of "Who's your personal hero" or what drives you in sales   Answer Question

Negotiation

Base non-negotiable

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Natixis (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

More of a personal fit questioning rather than technical market related, just be a good person and you should do fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not very much

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Single interviewer on site, the hiring manager. Process was a bit rushed and the correct room wasn't booked, so we ended up having to move halfway through the process. The interview started off friendly, but eventually went downhill with the manager challenging my qualifications and discounting my experience. By the end, I could tell he was not someone I would want to work with (too intense, no leadership skills), nor was the culture going to be a good fit. It's too bad there were no peer interviews, as they might have changed my mind.

Digital Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Natixis (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Professional, but lengthy and tedious. I met with five or six people during thtee separate visits over a two-month period. After the first three I was just sayingbthe same buzzwords over and over. Synergy!

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Sent resume and cover letter and received and email to come in for an interview. came to office, and security held me downstairs told me someone would bring me up, no one came down. went through the interview process and met with three people. have not received any call backs or updates on the position. Even after several emails. Very unprofessional.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's job portal and was contacted for a 30 minute phone interview. About 3 days later I was invited for a super day at their New York office. There I had three interviews with one break in between. Everyone was very nice and I had thought they went very well.

However, it has now been two weeks since the super day and I have not heard anything back. I sent a follow up email a few days ago and received no reply. I don't mind if I didn't get the job, but they told me I would hear back from them early the following week.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about compliance?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about your experience?
      What do you know about current regulations?
      *Come prepared with plenty of your own questions as well*   Answer Question