Natixis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Natixis

2.7

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (Manchester, England) in August 2015.

Interview

My interviews with Natixis were a wonderful learning experience. I interviewed with Kiyofumi Toriyama, a very experienced analyst, who told me he worked in syndication efforts in Europe to get investors to purchase assets at the right price. Mr. Toriyama was very knowledgeable, but he was very humble as well. When I asked him a question that he didn't know the answer to, he didn't make up an answer. He told me he didn't know. This was very refreshing and actually eased my nerves a bit. I was able to showcase my knowledge of the industry and why I would be a good fit at Natixis. It was a very enriching experience.

Interview Questions

• What sources do you use for industry information and to stay on top of the latest trends?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natixis in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted application through online, heard from them in two weeks, interview with HR director and managers from sales team (3-4hrs) then took another interview for testing my foreign language skills

Investment Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process consisted of two stages, with each interview lasting approximately one hour. First interview was with the Area Manager and included a discussion of academic results and walkthrough of resume. Second interview with Country Manager was an informal discussion of aspects of the market. Having a relatively young presence in Sydney meant that the company did not have a formal intern program or recruitment process.

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Natixis in January 2018.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with senior managers including one on one interviews and a group interview. Questions, general discussions and case study. There was a lot of waiting time in between.

Interview Questions

• Financial case study on an old transaction with Q&A, modeling expertise tested   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (London, England).

Interview

I was looking for a company that actually showed that they valued their employees. Kiyofumi Toriyama, a member of the Securitisation Department at Natixis, was my third interviewer, and you could really tell that he loved Natixis. He boasted about many of the perks of working at Natixis, including its generous private insurance scheme benefits, a corporate gym membership for employee wellness, long-term disability insurance, and more. I was very impressed with both Mr. Toriyama and Natixis as a whole. Obviously, salary is important, but a company that goes above and beyond to treat its employees right is needed too. I'm hoping to move to the next level of the recruitment process very soon.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart as an employee?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (London, England) in July 2015.

Interview

I wanted to work for a bank that was a little closer to home in London, so I applied for a securitisation position at Natixis, a mid-level investment bank with multiple locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. I had previous experience with securitisation at another investment bank, but I still had many questions about the position. Kiyofumi Toriyama put me at ease.

He asked me industry-standard questions that I should have known if I had experience in securitisation, but he added a level of depth that I wouldn't expect in an interview. I got an education in securitisation right there, and I was very impressed with Mr. Toriyama and the bank as a whole.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with mortgage-backed security (MBS)?   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Interview

Easy initial and quick interview process, much more relaxed than I imagined

Quick response from HR after submitting cv, I think it was within 1-2 days

I don’t know the outcome of the interview yet

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Natixis (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very long and convoluted interview process. 6-7 rounds of interviews for a very simple role.
    After the strenuous interview process, had to wait for another 1-2 months to get a definite answer. The HR kept on pushing on the salary which was an unpleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked if you would be interested to work transversally.   1 Answer

Equities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (London, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Overall there were three rounds of interviews, each face to face with a manager within the equities team. For the first round I was asked to prepare an investment pitch which was discussed in the interview. The interview mainly covered my CV, a few competency questions and a brief discussion on current affairs, largely based around the investment pitch. This format was largely the same across all three rounds.
    The first two people I met were incredibly friendly and gave a good impression of the company. However the third member was extremely rude, condescending and instantly changed my own opinion of Natixis. I was asked ridiculous questions that had no baring whatsoever on the role. I felt that HR were also rather poor, they never updated me after my final interview and I had to ask them for feedback.

Interview Questions

• What three stocks would you buy and what three stocks would you sell?   Answer Question

Equity Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natixis (Paris (France)) in June 2017.

Interview

1 interview where the interviewer wants to know you. Questions about the motivation for the job, past experience as well as technical questions to ensure we're ready to start.
    Very welcoming environment and interviewer. Great culture