Natwest Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Natwest Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Natwest

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (Birmingham, England).

Interview

It started with a maths and English assessment as well as a competency assessment which were online. I went on to pass a video interview and was invited to a face to face interview. This was all within 2 weeks of each other. The time between the assessments and being asked to do a video interview was just a few hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Natwest

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (Milton Keynes, England) in May 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview. Chat than asked to do 3 sums over the phone. Questions about customer service how you have done customer service in the pass. Selling skill questions on building sales from previous jobs. Why you want to work for Natwest Bank

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (Birmingham, England) in March 2014.

Interview

competency based questions in an over the phone interview, if you pass that, then they ask you to come in for a face to face interview. The second interview is so they can see your personality and that you are not a complete idiot.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.