NeXT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NeXT Interview Questions

Interviews at NeXT

2.0

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NeXT in November 2017.

Interview

Had to complete and online application that included a numerical and verbal reasoning test and then a personality test.

This was followed by a telephone interview a few days later. Was offered the job while on the phone and invited in for an induction the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Trowbridge, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (Trowbridge, England) in October 2017.

Interview

did online application, then got a call for interview. there was no questions at the interview other than my availability. The interview process was basically an assessment on the shop floor. Had to work with one of the sales advisers there already, help serve some customers and put clothes back on to the shop floor. It was the person I worked with that informed the manager if I was good enough or not so be interactive, smile and show confidence.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NeXT (Cardiff, Wales) in October 2017.

Interview

1) Online Application - Questions about yourself and your attributes
    2) Telephone Interview - Question about availability and general interview Qs
    3) Instore Assessment - Very relaxed. Showed around stockroom, has to choose an outfit and tidied the store (size ordered clothes, put stock away)

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (Birmingham, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview. Short and to the point. Interviewer was nice. Basically confirming my identity and asking standard questions. Was caught off guard by interview but still went well. Had to give and example of good customer service. Interviewer was friendly. Overall pretty easy to deal with. Nothing to worry about. Did take awhile to respond to my application though. But probably understandable as they must get a high volume.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (Dartford, England) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fast,i applied online and got an email days later saying i was shortlisted,then i got another email confirming a phone interview time.Then i had a phone interview and was invited to visit the warehouse days later.The whole process took about a week or two.

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NeXT (Colchester, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone call just asked my retail experience wanted to know why I wasn't working and what my availability was asked me tell them a little about myself , asked me how soon could I start as they were very short of staff.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Next ?   1 Answer

Sales Support Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (Leeds, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position towards the end of the closing date (June 2017) for applications, got a call the following day and had a very relaxed informal telephone interview, asked four questions and was given the job straight after answering the questions, key is to be confident and friendly

Interview Questions

• Imagine it is your first day and you see the shop floor is messy with clothes lying around, a customer is also needing help, what would you do?   1 Answer

Stockroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NeXT (Edinburgh, Scotland) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out a questionnaire online which entailed a number of situations that would occur in store and you picked which option was best. I then recieved an email saying I was shortlisted and that I may recieve a phone call if i got through to the next stage. I then got a phone call 2 days later and was asked a number of questions. I got offered a store interview for a few days later. I went to the interview which was with one other person applying for the job. We went through some general information and then were split up to do different jobs and then swapped. This included tagging clothes and putting away clothes in the stock room. It was very easy and you should definitely not worry about it! I thought it went well but did not hear back and therefore assumed I didnt get the job. They gave us 10 pounds and a 10 pound gift voucher.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good team player?
      What would you do to make sure you dont get bored during repetative work
      How would you cope under pressure   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (Bristol, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic interview questions, fairly easy but the manager didn't seem that interested. A quick exercise on the shop floor but easy as no customers at the time anyway. Staff so very young and quite unfriendly if I'm honest.

Anonymous Employee in Camberley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NeXT (Camberley, England) in September 2016.

Interview

First apply online, then if you get through that stage they will call and ask three questions then invite yo to an interview/ trial in store. It is a casual and informal chat, tour, then two hours on the shop floor. Make sure you approach customers and ask if they need any help, and keep your self busy tidying the rest of the time. Do not ignore any customers. They will then have a short review with you and if successful offer you £10 in cash and a voucher of £10 for Next for your time.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, about own experience, availability,   1 Answer