NeXT Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NeXT Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at NeXT

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Trowbridge, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (Trowbridge, England) in October 2017.

Interview

did online application, then got a call for interview. there was no questions at the interview other than my availability. The interview process was basically an assessment on the shop floor. Had to work with one of the sales advisers there already, help serve some customers and put clothes back on to the shop floor. It was the person I worked with that informed the manager if I was good enough or not so be interactive, smile and show confidence.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NeXT

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NeXT (Colchester, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone call just asked my retail experience wanted to know why I wasn't working and what my availability was asked me tell them a little about myself , asked me how soon could I start as they were very short of staff.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Next ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Camberley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NeXT (Camberley, England) in September 2016.

Interview

First apply online, then if you get through that stage they will call and ask three questions then invite yo to an interview/ trial in store. It is a casual and informal chat, tour, then two hours on the shop floor. Make sure you approach customers and ask if they need any help, and keep your self busy tidying the rest of the time. Do not ignore any customers. They will then have a short review with you and if successful offer you £10 in cash and a voucher of £10 for Next for your time.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, about own experience, availability,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (London, England) in January 2013.

Interview

very casual, asked typical questions, not high pressure :)
    It was a one on one interview and i was asked why I would be a good sales assistant, what past experience I had in sales

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.