NeXT Stockroom Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NeXT Stockroom Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at NeXT

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

They show me all working process at was ready to give me the contract paper. But it was my bad luck that I couldn't take my original passport as a ID and they couldn't give me the job 😞

Interview Questions

• They asked me can I do extra hour. if they want sometimes?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NeXT

Stockroom Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeXT in November 2017.

Interview

So I applied on indeed , within two days of applying for the job I got a call from them.The call was basically a informal interview which was pretty relaxed , after finishing asking me the questions she asked me to come into the store for an assessment on the Friday coming . The assessment consisted of watching videos of good and bad customer service and pointing out which was good and bad. The second part was figuring out when I can work , after that was all sorted I was taken back to the shop floor , just so they could see if I was natural with customers. With this bit even if you aren't great with people , just do it and put yourself out there. It went quite well for me and I managed to help out a few people and greet them too , during all of this you're getting supervised by the interviewer. Adter about twenty minutes she took me back upstairs where we just had a chat and informed me I'll get a call in a few days to be informered whether I got the job or not.three days after the assessment I did get a call back , however I missed it but they left a voicemail which basically said I had gotten to job!today I have my induction and hopefully will be able to start this weekend.overall it has been a really good experience especially for my first job too , it's been easy and relaxed so If you're a anxious wreck like me this is a good one!

Interview Questions

• Name a moment when you've been proud of something you've achieved   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NeXT (Edinburgh, Scotland) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out a questionnaire online which entailed a number of situations that would occur in store and you picked which option was best. I then recieved an email saying I was shortlisted and that I may recieve a phone call if i got through to the next stage. I then got a phone call 2 days later and was asked a number of questions. I got offered a store interview for a few days later. I went to the interview which was with one other person applying for the job. We went through some general information and then were split up to do different jobs and then swapped. This included tagging clothes and putting away clothes in the stock room. It was very easy and you should definitely not worry about it! I thought it went well but did not hear back and therefore assumed I didnt get the job. They gave us 10 pounds and a 10 pound gift voucher.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good team player?
      What would you do to make sure you dont get bored during repetative work
      How would you cope under pressure   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeXT (Glasgow, Scotland) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online had very quick telephone interview that asked about how I organised tasks and dealt with procedures that I hadn't performed before. I was then called in for an interview that involved watching a video and commenting on what the correct practice would be in different situations. I was offered the job right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you work quickly and accurately within an allotted time space.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.