Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nestlé Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé

1,025 Interview Reviews

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Really good process. I applied online and did a phone interview with the HR at Nestle. Very easy going and conversational. On the phone she told me that she'd like to move forward.

Nestle has a very different interview process. At the time, they were hiring for 4 roles, so they made a half day session compiling of: group activity, case presentation (they provide that to you one week prior) and an interview. So be prepared for all those items.

The group activity - 4 of you go in a room and the hiring managers evaluate how you do in a group setting to solve a problem. I actually really liked this activity, so I have to say props to Nestle for vetting candidates for this.

The case presentation - they give this to you one week prior. It states "not to spend too much time on it" but my two cents? If you want to wow these guys, you need to spend time on it and provide insightful recommendations.

Interview - was pretty standard questions, nothing too crazy!

After all this, we were supposedly supposed to hear back finals. However, what was a bit difficult was that the departments that were interested in me, weren't in any of my presentations/interviews, so I had to do an impromptu video call the next week with the two hiring managers.

After that process, it was deemed that I didn't have enough brand experience. So again, make sure you curate your responses to those that an AMM would have.

Good luck!

Interview Questions

• 1. Name a time when you failed at something, and how did you resolve it? (This question threw me off, so practice this one).
      2. Tell me about a time when you went through a large set of data.
      3. Have you worked with Nielsen?
      4. Are you familiar with the portfolio?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Cleveland, OH (US)).

Interview

I got called by a nestle recruiter about this position. After a fairly expedient process with two phone interviews followed by an onsite interview I heard silence. I assumed I didn't get the job, but the recruiter stopped responding to e-mails. My assumption was confirmed when Nestle called me about a month later trying to put me through the interview process for another position. I declined to indulge.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were fairly standard:
      Why do you want to work here
      What do you know about the company   1 Answer

QA Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingfield, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Kingfield, ME (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied to this position at the end of October 2019. In December I received a phone call from HR to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. About a week after the phone interview, I received another call to set up a face to face interview. The interview itself lasted about 45 minutes followed by a tour of the factory which took another 25 minutes or so. I received an offer two days later. The process overall took close to 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you changed your behavior based on someone’s feedback.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a conflict with someone in the workplace and, if so, how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Anderson, IN (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Phone screen, and to panel interviews with 3 people each hr, sr leadership. Somewhat casual interview team was honest and direct. Answered questions although ghosted me with no response after interview. Panel included Inventory allocation manager, HR and plant logistics manager. Seems like good opportunity but looking for shift mediator help solve many local issues.

Data Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé in November 2019.

Interview

After my profile was picked, I got an invite for the HR round(supposed to be Behavioural Questions). After 20 minutes of the interview, the recruiter stopped it because the experience was a hard requirement.
    I am still thinking about why they even invited me for an interview after looking at my resume which clearly says I only have an year of experience

Interview Questions

• How does your experience position you for this role   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

In Dhaka, office is situated in Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road. Office ambience is nice. There’s a panel interview for supply chain internship interview. Three people were in the panel. One HR executive, one SCM executive and others. It took place in a small meeting room. You have to check in prior 30 mins. They mostly asked about extra-curricular activities. Not much was asked about /from the subject matter.

MBA Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in October 2019.

Interview

The first interview was interesting and pretty fun - a mix of creative questions and behavioral questions. The second interview was a pretty stand one - behavioral and STAR stories. Both interviewers were great, professional, and easy to talk to. They were quick to respond when I rejected, which I did appreciate.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about a great memory or experience you've had with food.
      2. Tell me about a food trend and how you would address it while at Nestle.
      3. Standard behavioral and STAR stories   Answer Question

Senior HR Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Have three interviews. Two over the phone one in person, one with staffing firm the that lasted 30 mins the other 45 mins with the recruiter from Nestle. The in person interview lasted one hour.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in September 2019.

Interview

Heard about the program online, applied a few days later. Got an email requesting a 30 minute phone interview. After setting it up and being forced to reschedule twice, eventually got on the phone with a Recruiter. Very conversational, and only asked 1 STAR based behavioral question that they said I answered "perfectly." Was told she would reach out to me by the end of the week. After not hearing anything, I requested feedback, and got ghosted. Pretty negative experience based on the caliber of the company.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

They make the interview process for a driver job as if you’re applying to become a manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.