Nestlé Purina Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nestlé Purina Brand Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé Purina

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

I spoke with the HR manager 3 different times before I was offered a face to face interview. When I interviewed, I meet with 4 different people who asked behavior based questions. They requested my responses to outline a situation and address how I approached and solved the problems and provide the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Discribe a time when you had to think on your feet and make a quick decision?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Purina

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

After a screening call with HR, I was invited to come in for 3 90 minute sessions with other marketers. The interviews allowed for conversational time, but also their more standardized "behavioral" interview questions. Everyone was very pleasant and very positive about the culture and organization, even with the apparent limited advancement opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you head to look beyond the apparent causes for a problem and identify the underlying causes for that problem and what actions you took?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by phone to schedule an interview. First round of interview was a screening interview via phone done by HR recruiter who was typing my answers. This consisted of a roughly 1 hour phone with first part focusing on me describing my resume in a VERY detailed manner based on her probing questions. Then the second part focused on very general/cliche questions that weren't hard to answer (why do you think you are the best person for this job? what is your biggest weakness?). After passing this phase I was invited for the face-to-face interviews (Nestle offered to fly me out and pay for one night hotel). The interviews were with a Brand Director, a Senior Brand Manager, and a Marketing Director. Each interview was scheduled to be 75 minutes (they tended to run short and finish at 50 minutes) and each interview had 5 behavioral questions, all of them starting with "Give me an example of time when...". The interviewers always signaled that they are looking for a specific format in your answers, namely i. what is the background/context, ii. what did YOU do (not what the team/company did), and iii. what was the outcome/result (here there is a big focus on stating results in measurable means, i.e. numbers, if possible).

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just questions where you wish you had 10 minutes to think it through vs. having to answer right there on the spot. Things like "Give me an example of a time when you had to modify your behavior" or "Give me an example of a time when you had to change or improve a process" or "Give me an example of time when you had to ask for feedback even though you knew it was going to be negative."   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina in June 2010.

Interview

The interviewing process involved a third party recruiter, VP of HR and hiring manager who was the director of marketing for the division. An interview with the VP of Sales for the division also took place with the final two candidates. Was a very slow process that took approximately 2-3 months.
    The interviewing process was fairly straightforward. The ability to share business case or accomplishments that were similar in nature to those that would be faced at Purina worked in my favour.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. Open when sharing information about the company, department.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was generous, I negotiated for an extra week vacation however the compensation at Purina is quite good.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by a recruiter and the Director of Marketing for the brand. I understand it is common for perspective employees to also be interviewed by HR and the VP of Sales or the President but I was not.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience working for a global brand, how I interacted with the US head office in previous roles, experience with forecasting and Distributors.   Answer Question

Nestlé Purina Response

18 Jan 2018 – Human Resources

Let us be the first to say, welcome to the Purina family! We appreciate your feedback and wish you a long successful career! Thanks, again!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.