Nestlé Purina Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nestlé Purina Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé Purina

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I received an e-mail very quick saying they wanted to do a phone screening. The phone screening basically asked to discuss my work experience, why I was interested in Purina, and where did I found the position. Afterwards, they asked 3 behavioral questions and you were done. For the onsite interview, it was 3 hours with three different managers and they each asked you 4 behavioral questions using the star method. They were really quick at getting back to me with an offer. Great experience very easy process!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you couldn't commit?
      Tell me about a time you made a mistake?   Answer Question

16 Sep 2016 – Human Resources

Welcome aboard! We're glad it was a smooth process for you and we look forward to watching you do great things here.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina.

Interview

HR reached out to me through Piazza, and so I scheduled a call to hear about the position. During this call we scheduled a time for a first round phone interview. After the phone interview, I heard back a week later saying I'd been selected to continue to the second round, which was in person at the offices. I was interviewed there by three people, all resume and "tell me a time when" type questions. I got the offer, but then the post offer process was absolutely terrible in the way they communicated with me. Their HR department is a total mess. I rejected the offer, and will not be working for them. They were rude and non-collaborative.

Interview Questions

Nestlé Purina Response

17 Nov 2016 – Human Resources

I am responsible for the Recruiting Department at Nestlé Purina, and I am sorry your experience was not better. We strive to provide a positive candidate experience for everyone at all times, which... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crestview, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Crestview, FL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Apply for internship program the next week was scheduling a phone interview. Recruiter was nice and interview was not that hard. Didn't make it past the phone screening it was my first interview since transitioning out of the military.

Interview Questions

Nestlé Purina Response

17 Oct 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for your service to our country – we’re honored you’d consider a career with us! We recognize that many skills learned while in the military translate well at Purina and we hope you’ll... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fraser, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Fraser, MI (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Call lasting half an hour, 2 questions that were behavioral based. She was extremely nice conducting the phone call. The process was a positive experience, no pressure at all.

Interview Questions

• How have you responded in a group when a problem occurs?   Answer Question

17 Oct 2017 – Human Resources

We’re pleased to hear you had a positive experience – it’s something we aim to provide all candidates, whether they accept an offer or not. Thanks for providing feedback and best of luck in your... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Hour-long phone interview followed by an all expenses paid trip to St. Louis to interview in person. Interviewed with 3 marketing brand managers and assistant brand managers. Extremely repetitive interview and was asked the same behavioral interviewing questions several times. The entire process took about six hours so I was drained by the end of the interviews. Great experience though and everyone was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been considered unprofessional, and what did you do to correct the behavior?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview consisting of mainly behavioral and resume questions. At the end, there were three questions related to accounting (it was for the internal audit internship).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Applied through university job posting portal. Then a phone interview with HR Recruiter that lasted about 30-45 minutes. The second round consisted of 3 back to back interviews with managers at their St. Louis Office. They paid for all the expenses of flying to and back from St. Louis. Each second round interview consisted of 4 behavioral questions and you had to have different stories for each interview. So in total you needed 12 different stories/ examples. All of the interviews were behavioral. There weren't any technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Nestlé Purina PetCare?   1 Answer

The company and people were great! I really wish I could have accepted the offer; however, I received another offer that was more in line with my career goals. I would definitely recommend this opportunity to everyone though.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (College Park, MD (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied via my university's online job platform, and heard from Nestle within a couple weeks to set up a phone interview. The HR person who interviewed me was pleasant and spoke highly of the company culture. She called me right at our scheduled time and the interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online in August and received an email to set up a phone interview several days later. The phone interview was with a member of their recruiting team and lasted one hour. It started with a review of my resume, then 2 behavioral questions, and then time for me to ask questions. Two days after the phone interview, I received a phone call from my interviewer letting me know that the hiring team had reviewed my resume and interview notes and would be interested in having me fly out to St. Louis for an in-person interview. This interview day was scheduled for about 3 weeks after my phone interview. All travel arrangements were paid for. Before the interview, I was told that I would be completing three interviews with two interviewers in each one (managers from the group I would be working with.) I would be expected to answer 4 different behavioral questions (STAR method) in each interview and needed to provide a different example for each one (12 in total). I would be given time at the end of each interview to ask questions. I was also assigned an ambassador who had graduated from the management trainee program. She spoke with me leading up to the interview to help me feel prepared and answer any questions I had. On the day of my interview, I was met by the recruiter who had done my original phone interview and had been my point of contact from the beginning. She escorted me and the other candidates to our interview rooms and we completed three one-hour interviews. After this, we ate lunch and received a brief tour. Two days after the interview, I received a verbal offer and I accepted the written offer the next day. I was invited to attend VIPurina day with one guest in order to learn more about the company and meet current and future employees. This interview process was the one of the most straight-forward interviews that I have done. Expectations were clear, communication was consistent, and I enjoyed having the same point of contact throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked in a team and forming personal relationships was important to the success of your project?
      (Most questions were based on challenges faced in different situations, especially projects and team activities.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Basic phone behavioral interview with a human resources representative.