Nestlé Purina U.S. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nestlé Purina U.S. Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé Purina U.S.

3.1

Maintenance Interview

Interview

Conducted phone interview and then told to expect to schedule for another in person interview in 4 days, never heard from the recruiter again. The submission eventually showed that I withdrew, not that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

Nestlé Purina U.S. Response

21 Oct 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us. We communicate with candidates via email, so we encourage you to check your spam folder to be sure there isn't an email from us in there. At times emails can be flagged and will end up in that folder. As always, we diligently work to provide the best interview experience possible. Please know information like this is reviewed by our leadership team and we appreciate the feedback you have provided. Thank you - Tammy, Product Supply Recruiting Manager

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO (US)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Broomfield, CO (US)).

Interview

I applied for a quality assurance position in Denver and received a follow-up phone screen two days later. It was intended to gauge my interest and it went well. The worker asked me about my background and why I was interested in position. We then scheduled a more formal 45min phone interview a few days later with a separate recruiter. The phone Interview was pretty standard. I walked through my prior experience and aligned it with the current position I applied for. I gave reasons why I left each position as requested. There were two STAR questions at the end. I never heard back as to the outcome of interview and was basically left in the dark. This is very unprofessional and quite frankly a slap in the face. I don’t recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were proactive in a workplace to resolve a situation   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you witnessed an unsafe act and what you did to stop it   Answer Question

15 Oct 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for providing your recent interview experiencing with our Denver facility. We strive to provide the best communication and interview experience with our candidates as possible as we know your time is valuable. We provide updates on the status of your application via email and at times, those can be flagged. Please check your spam folder just in case. Please know your feedback will be carefully reviewed by our leadership team to ensure we can continue to provide positive experiences in the future. Again, thank you for your feedback and we wish you all the best on your future career journey. Thank you! Tammy, Product Supply Recruiting Manager

Production Operator Interview

Interview

phone interview then video interview several days later extremely good communication video interview thru rivs video chat pleasant experience overall it took awhile to receive information on if selected or not patience is key

Interview Questions

• star Interview process look it up   1 Answer

13 Oct 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us. We know your time is valuable, so we do everything we can to provide a streamlined process that exemplifies the “good communication” you’re referring to. We’re pleased to hear your interview experience was overall pleasant, and we will take your feedback into consideration as we strive to be as prompt as possible during the interview process. Again, thank you for your feedback, and we hope you will consider us again in your future; https://purinajobs.com/stayintouch

Digital Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very well organized and transparent. My recruitment POC was Darragh Higginbotham who offered really helpful insights and coaching during an interview prep call and kept me in the loop from start to finish.

All stakeholders were kind, professional, and tried to make the three hour behavioral interview as painless as possible.

I was ultimately, overqualified for the role I interviewed for but I would definitely interview with Purina again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when an idea was met with opposition or resistance?

Tell me about a time you had to adapt to a colleague's working style?   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S..

Interview

Spoke with HR person in St Louis and then interviewed with two people at the Hartwell GA. site. Everyone that I spoke with was very helpful and easy to talk too about the interview process

Interview Questions

Nestlé Purina U.S. Response

14 Sep 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback on your recent interview, and congratulations on your accepted offer with our Hartwell factory. We’re pleased to hear you had a positive experience while interviewing and felt well-prepared throughout the interview, as this is always our goal. Again, thank you for your feedback and welcome to the team!

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S..

Interview

The interview process is the STAR process. They ask you 12 behavioral questions. It takes a long time to prepare for this type of interview. A panel asks you different situational questions and you use your past work experience to explain how you handled/reacted/behaved in that situation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had an insight that impacted your company.   Answer Question

17 Sep 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback regarding your interview experience. We do our best to provide resources to help candidates prepare for their behavior based interview we want you to be successful, and we know It takes a great deal of effort to prepare. Thank you for your interest in a career with us.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I thought Nestle Purina's interview process was very well planned. The recruiter who who was with me from day one to sending me a "thanks but no thanks" was actually phenomenal. They are very detailed in their instructions on what you should do and read up on to prepare for your interview (so pay attention to all that). Overall, I do believe that they genuinely care about the people they interview and want to take the time to get to know them.

Step 1: Phone interview: resume review and 2 STAR questions (very straightforward)

Step 2: If you move on to the next step, an in- person / Virtual 3 hour interview will be scheduled.

It was 3 different people who interviewed me; Brief Resume review and 4 STAR type questions per person. 12 scenarios minimum should be planned for this interview. I had about 15 and it worked really well.

The only issue I struggled with is, I felt like some of the questions were a bit too close to each other. So the scenarios I had to use were similar in some cases. If I could have had selected a few different scenarios to speak about, maybe things would have turned out differently! But all in all, I was told I did a good interview but they decided to go with someone else. That's Life! Also, I wish I would have spoken more about my passion for the role and about why I want to be there... felt like that would have explained to the interviewers a bit more about why I am a good fit.

But I can definitely say, I had a truly great experience with all the interviewers and recruiters I was in touch with from day one. The people there seem very genuine and are passionate about what they do. Which is why I want to work there in the first place.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone of something
      2. Tell me about a time when you changed your technique to influence someone or something.
      3. Tell me about a time when you demonstrated collaboration within a team
      4.Tell me about the last time when you offered an idea and it was met with resistance.
      5. Tell me about a time when a colleagues idea didn't make sense

And more like these few above! Good Luck   1 Answer

17 Aug 2020 – Human Resources

Wow, thank you for your detailed feedback regarding your interview experience. We know searching for a new career requires time and preparation so a well-thought out interview experience is top priority for us when scheduling time with candidates. We want you to be successful! At times, the Behavior-based interview questions will sound similar, which is why we do encourage our candidates to bring their best scenarios and/or notes to reference through-out the interview. We wish you the best on your career path and hope that you will stay in touch and consider us again on your future career search https://purinajobs.com/stayintouch.

Plant Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunkirk, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Dunkirk, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

i was emailed by purina. set up a phone interview. they used star method questions which where hard to answer on ight on the spot. they only asked two questions and learned some backround on me.

Interview Questions

Nestlé Purina U.S. Response

20 Oct 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with our Dunkirk facility. We know behavior based interviewing can be a challenge, but evidence shows that past behaviors are the best predictor of future success. We do our best to prepare each candidate for their interview by encouraging you to have a list of professional scenarios in which you displayed your best behaviors to reference throughout the conversation. Again, we thank you for your feedback and wish you the best on your future career path!

Accounting Payroll Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Edmond, OK (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Got a phone interview and it progressed to an on-site interview , interview is behavior based questions. Very laid back one kept yawning during my questions and their dress code is very casual, I felt overdressed. It is a factory environment so it is not glamorous by any means. I had to decline even before i received an offer due to union environment.

Interview Questions

• A time when management didn’t see eye to eye with a project   Answer Question
    • Goals, job description and how I adapt to situations   Answer Question

13 Oct 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your interview experience at our Edmond factory. We’re pleased to hear you experienced a laid-back atmosphere as it is always our goal to make our candidates most comfortable. We’re sorry to hear you felt your interview is experience was less than ideal, but know that your feedback will be shared with leadership so we can continue to better our experience for our candidates. Again, thank you!

QA Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. in September 2020.

Interview

After applying for the position I was contacted by a recruiter out of St. Louis. He scheduled a time to contact me for the first round of interviews. He (Joey) was very prompt in his call to me as scheduled. We reviewed my resume and then was asked two STAR type interview questions. I was told someone would be in touch with me within the week. I was selected to progress to the next interview process, but the timeline was over two weeks later from the first interview. The interview was set up via Virtual on Microsoft Teams. The location I was applying to, their systems were down, so the interviews were completed over the phone.
    The interviews were the same structure as the initial - Behavioral Based. I was interviewed by four people asking four questions. Total time was approximately three hours.
    I was told I would hear back within two weeks about the position. It was exactly two weeks when I received an e-mail.
    I probably wouldn't apply with this company again, simply because I don't do well with recalling past events on the spur. I would much rather sit down face to face and discuss the job at hand and how I would handle that specific companies day to day issues.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation on which I challenged a way a situation was being done by my team.   Answer Question
    • Describe successfully how I led a new project implementation or initiative.   Answer Question

15 Oct 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your sharing your interview experience with us. We strive to provide a well thought out interview process with each of our candidates starting with preparation for the virtual interview. We encourage each of our interviewees to bring notes with various situations to refer to throughout the interview to assist in responding. We know behavior-based interviewing can be difficult, but our hope is you were able to come as prepared as possible for the interview. Again, thank you for sharing your feedback as it is always welcomed!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.