Net2source Associate Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Net2source Associate Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Net2source

2.9

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source (Bhopal (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of selection process held for the recruitment. The first round was a GD round where they were selecting a minimum of 1 student from one group based on the speaking ability and confidence. Then an HR interview took place where they wanted to check for basic technical knowledge and then a written exam where English was the main priority followed by few aptitude and reasoning questions. After that the main interview next day which was taken by one of the Senior HR of the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the full form of CISCO?   1 Answer
  • What if you get an offer from another company with a higher package?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Net2source

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source.

Interview

The interview process was all about good communication skills. Moreover if you are sitting in the company you will have an idea of what communication is all about. It began with a PPT and then by a JAM followed by PI, written Exam and PI by senior HR. It was a good experience for me.

Interview Questions

Net2source Response

Hi,

We are glad that your experience with Net2Source's interview process was good and that you are a part of the company now. Congrats & Welcome!

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source (Allahabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Hiring process is divided in 4 rounds in campus recruitment drive .
    1.just a minute session (jam)
    2.personal interview (pi)
    3.aptitude test
    4.again. Hr+pi
    Hr will judge you on the basis of communication skill specifically on grammer ,fluency and accent .

Interview Questions

Net2source Response

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source.

Interview

Campus Recruitment was a 2 day process beginning with Orientation then GD followed by PI and then an Aptitude Test for the students selected after the PI from the HR for Day 1. The students qualifying the Aptitude Test were called for a Final PI on Day 2 who were interviewd by the Vice President of the Talent & Acquisitions Team. At last students making through the Final PI were offered the Job Letters on spot.

Interview Questions

• In the Final PI I was asked about How among the HR's 2 of them were related to each other and How will one compliment to the other ?   Answer Question

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source (Dehradun (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds.
    1. Group Discussion
    2. Personal interview
    3. Written test (General Aptitude)
    4. Telephonic interview
    The process was not very long and since the HRs were quite friendly.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bareilly (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source (Bareilly (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Group Discussion, followed by an Interview session, a qualification based aptitude test and then a final interview.
    The initial interview was a stress based interview, whereas the final interview only required us to be confident.

Interview Questions

• Asked why I am suitable for the job, and why, as an engineer , I am opting for a non technical job. The first interview was a stress interview.   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The process spanned for 2 days. Day one began by commencement of JAM session on very general topics. The primary expectations were to see whether the candidates are able to express their views with proper communication skills without any mother tongue influence. The selected students were then provided with an application for employment and our CVs were collected as well.
    The HR interaction session was carried out thereafter.
    This was followed by a brief personal interview round. The primary selection basis was having good interpersonal skills and ability to recall what was shared during the HR interaction session.

On the second day, our second HR interaction session took place by AVP of Talent development unit. The final selection was based on 2 criteria: Aptitude test and HR round by the AVP personnel.

Overall, the process was long but not cumbersome.

Interview Questions

• If I hire you today, and your parents object to your decision, what will you do?   Answer Question
    • According to you, what are the necessary qualities of an Associate Recruiter?   Answer Question
    • Net2Source involves interaction with people on a daily basis. This involves presence of mind and a knack of being spontaneous while under pressure. Are you up for this task? Why do you think I should hire you?   Answer Question
    • After the HR interaction, according to you, what do you perceive about me? What do you think are my qualities?   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Net2source (Amritsar (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was well a defined process and everything happened in a very disciplined manner. The HR team was quite experienced and knew how to handle everything. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing that separates you from other candidates?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Net2source (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

There were 4 rounds. First was JAM round. Only fluent english speakers with proper English accent will be considered. There was a grp of 15 from which 1 or 2 were selected. Confidence is the key. Aptitude round was very very easy. Most of the questions were from english itself. The first PI was taken by an HR and final interview was taken by AVP of the company. They were quite friendly. They may try to put you under stress. But to take take stress or not depends totally on you. All the best.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

The process took almost two days. The first round was JAM round, the further selected student had a personal interview, then aptitude test and again interview. The person with good communication skills can easily get in.

Interview Questions

• Tell your one of the funny child story. (JAM)
      How you celebrated your last birthday? (JAM)
      Tell me something about you?   Answer Question

Net2Source, Inc.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.