Net2source Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Net2source Interview Questions

Updated 15 May 2019

2.6

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Net2source (Plano, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

No one ever showed up and all I heard was the front desk trying to fix deliveries what went wrong. Waste of time and gas. I wonder if all the great reviews are just people they paid in India to click......

Interview Questions

• If I wanted water while I waited for the interviewer who never showed up.   1 Answer

Good Afternoon,

We would like to apologize for your unpleasant experience.

We pride ourselves on our customer service and the high quality standards we maintain, and would like to make things... More

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Net2source.

Interview

I got a phone call that lasted for about 10 minutes. It seemed like they just take your information to give it to the client company to be evaluated. The interviewer did not make this part clear, so I had to google about this company to find that out.

Interview Questions

• How much are you expecting to get paid?   2 Answers

Hello,

I am sorry that you were not given clear information on our process(es).

If we are trying to fill a position for one of our clients, we do the initial screening and then forward the... More

Content Manager Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Net2source (Mountain View, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

First off, people should know that this is not a company that hires people directly, but from my experience is basically an Indian recruiting agency for the "Big Five" Indian consulting firms - WiPro, Tata, HCL, InfoSys, Cognizant - so all they kept asking me is "How Much?". This would create an email thread with the recruiter and sometimes other contacts attempting to negotiate my rate, since I basically refused to even consider working for them with the rate they quoted me. I have had several different recruiters contact me from Net2Source and it seems they do not track who contacted who, so I will sometimes get a different recruiter for the same position.

They basically scan resumes everywhere and look for people with specific skill sets to staff projects that the Indian "Big Five" have won, but I guess "immigration reform" is having an effect. They are unable to staff their projects with qualified people but they also refuse to pay market value here in Silicon Valley which is ridiculous, since you are forfeiting all benefits and they are asking for a laundry list of specialized skills. Certifications, US Degrees, and Real Estate is ridiculously expensive here in Silicon Valley, so although they offer cutthroat rates to land contracts with Fortune 500s you will not get engineers to work that cheap.

Unfortunately, Net2Source seems to be tasked with the grunt work of finding people; but from reading other people's comments and hearing from people that I have worked with, there is always a problem with payments and expenses. That is what happens when these companies work from paycheck to paycheck; so you have to wait until the client checks clear, your paperwork submitted, and then payment sent off to you. Make sure you verify WHO you will be working for and verify HOW MUCH your market value is worth, because multinationals from other countries are not taking into consideration what it costs to live in this country.

Interview Questions

• Can you let me know what is your past compensation?

And your expected salary?   1 Answer

I declined to do business with Net2Source; because I found the constant questioning about my previous salary details to be highly invasive, especially after I found out how much they are paying. People need to realize that we share our private information, because we feel compelled to in order to secure work but in reality they should be trying to "woo" us to work for them so you do not have to give away your bargaining position. They should share the salary range being offered for a job and then you can make the decision if it is worth your time, especially if it is a temporary job with no benefits. Also, please make sure you NEVER share your social security number over the phone.

Hi,

We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with Net2Source and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

We really appreciate your suggestions and would love to talk... More

Developer Interview

Interview

Two phone calls with the recruiter and another manager or something, and then there's an interview with the client company.

Completely unprofessional. Got phone call after phone call within minutes when I missed the recruiter's unexpected call, as well as TEXTS and emails from the recruiter. The lack of professionalism is ridiculous and the job seemed dubious.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Net2source (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

GD, Aptitude Test, In person, basic question team size , longevity , clients worked on so far , attitude towards life , motivation, goal, targets, achievement , gross margin , weakness , atrengrh

Interview Questions

Net2source Response

12 Jul 2018 – Head of Vendor Management & US Offices HR

We appreciate it.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source (Bhopal (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of selection process held for the recruitment. The first round was a GD round where they were selecting a minimum of 1 student from one group based on the speaking ability and confidence. Then an HR interview took place where they wanted to check for basic technical knowledge and then a written exam where English was the main priority followed by few aptitude and reasoning questions. After that the main interview next day which was taken by one of the Senior HR of the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the full form of CISCO?   1 Answer
    • What if you get an offer from another company with a higher package?   Answer Question

Net2Source, Inc.

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source.

Interview

The interview process was all about good communication skills. Moreover if you are sitting in the company you will have an idea of what communication is all about. It began with a PPT and then by a JAM followed by PI, written Exam and PI by senior HR. It was a good experience for me.

Interview Questions

Net2source Response

Hi,

We are glad that your experience with Net2Source's interview process was good and that you are a part of the company now. Congrats & Welcome!

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source (Allahabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Hiring process is divided in 4 rounds in campus recruitment drive .
    1.just a minute session (jam)
    2.personal interview (pi)
    3.aptitude test
    4.again. Hr+pi
    Hr will judge you on the basis of communication skill specifically on grammer ,fluency and accent .

Interview Questions

Net2source Response

Net2Source, Inc.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source.

Interview

Campus Recruitment was a 2 day process beginning with Orientation then GD followed by PI and then an Aptitude Test for the students selected after the PI from the HR for Day 1. The students qualifying the Aptitude Test were called for a Final PI on Day 2 who were interviewd by the Vice President of the Talent & Acquisitions Team. At last students making through the Final PI were offered the Job Letters on spot.

Interview Questions

• In the Final PI I was asked about How among the HR's 2 of them were related to each other and How will one compliment to the other ?   Answer Question

12 Jul 2018 – Head of Vendor Management & US Offices HR

We appreciate it.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source (Dehradun (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds.
    1. Group Discussion
    2. Personal interview
    3. Written test (General Aptitude)
    4. Telephonic interview
    The process was not very long and since the HRs were quite friendly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.