Network Capital Interview Questions

Updated 28 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 184 of over 184 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Network Capital

Application

I interviewed at Network Capital

Interview

Fairly easy. 3 rounds with pleasant people. Turned down the offer due to the comp plan not being what I was looking for but probably a decent stepping stone for people with little to no experience looking to start.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Network Capital
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Miami, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Negative experience from start to finish. The head recruiter will give you a phone call for pre-screening. During the prescreening Capital Funding delivers a sales pitch initiating a close on entering their training program. Rule number #1 - if the employer pitches the role do not accept the position. The interview process felt cheap and unethical. Capital Funding prides themselves on sales not service and money over people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Capital

Application

I interviewed at Network Capital

Interview

It went well. It really came down to the preparation and hunger. If you are really interested in the job, then prove it and you should be fine! Dress well and be sharp!

Interview Questions
  • What adversity have you overcome that you are very proud of?

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

First with the recruiter to feel you out then a phone/in person interview will be set up with you and if it goes well you will get an offer contingent on your back round check

Interview Questions
  • Very simple tell me about your self. Why chose us to come work for?

Network Capital

Application

I interviewed at Network Capital

Interview

Easy, straight forward. A little confusing with some mixed/wrong information thrown at me but overall extremely happy with the outcome of the interview. Very excited to start my new career with Network Capital

Interview Questions
  • If I understood the importance of work ethic + customer service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Network Capital (New York, NY)

Interview

The absolute worse interview experience I’ve ever had - period. The initial communication was prompt, but after the first phone interview no one responded for weeks. Then after a few back and forth conversations, I was invited for an in person interview. The office in NYC had nice views, but my interviewer (one of the sales managers) was extremely rude. The entire attack lasted maybe 5 minutes... He didn’t ask me any technical questions on mortgage lending, just told me i didn’t appear aggressive enough by my body language. I worked at their largest competitor, and it was concerning how quickly he dismissed me based on my looks. He told me they have a “wolf of Wall Street culture” where they make $60-100k a month. He said it’s all about the money. They only pay $15 an hour, which is a complete joke in NYC. The interviewer legit said “this place isn’t for someone who wants to just come in and earn a salary”. Toxic, red flag!!! In case you’re wondering what to wear, everyone was wearing a tacky wannabe suit here, so wearing business casual to the interview (a sweater for example) will make you look unsuitable for the job. On my way out, I noticed a large “pump up” meeting being given to people about to take the NMLS test. Apparently if you fail the first time, your offer is rescinded. The entire sales department seemed beyond poisonous. They kept trying to upsell the place by being in the World Trade Center, but again a sad joke by not paying people a living wage at $15 an hour.

Interview Questions
  • It’s all about the money here; our customers are important too - do you feel like you would be okay with that?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

A very unusual interview process. All in all, it lasted for a month and I communicated with the in-house recruiter. When we started, we talked about the salary and we had an agreement that the range I requested was acceptable. The subsequent zoom meetings and on-site interviews were fine until I was asked, nonchalantly, about my ask again. When I mentioned it, the response was if I could go down by 15-20%, which was not acceptable at that point. The follow-up call with the recruiter cemented that offer and the logic was "well, you've been out of job for a few months". I was shocked to hear that, after having gone through the whole interview process, which we started only because we had a gentleman's agreement about the salary at the beginning. Then, also there was no mention about the vacation and PTO in the offer. I inquired about it and there has not been a responce ever since. Weird.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Miami, FL) in Nov 2020

Interview

I received a call from an HR specialist only 1 day after applying, who then scheduled me in for an interview with one of their sales managers. When I arrived, I completed an application and then answered a few questions and discussed my background/experience. I was given a call the next day that I had been offered the position! Everything was extremely quick and efficient and the culture seems very appealing here. I am excited for my future with NC!

Interview Questions
  • What made you pursue a career as a loan officer?

Network Capital

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Network Capital in Aug 2020

Interview

They ask you basic questions about your work ethic and adversity. They wanted some insight on what kind of experience you have with phones since you will be on the phone the whole day.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the most difficult time you had on your current job and how did you handle it?

Network Capital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Network Capital in Jul 2020

Interview

Spoke to a Recruiter over a phone interview, was sent an aptitude exam that doesn't measure competencies necessary to be a successful recruiter, all of the emails sent were very robotic. I was then scheduled to speak with the CEO of the company over the phone, no competency-based questions were asked to measure the success of being a recruiter which I thought was strange, all the questions were very open-ended. A few days later I received a decline email from the company which was super robotic. Considering that I spoke with the CEO I thought that a call with feedback from the recruiter would have been the proper way to handle this being a recruiter myself.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with high volume recruiting How did you get into recruiting
Viewing 1 - 10 of 184 Interviews