Network Rail Finance Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Network Rail Finance Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Network Rail

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail (Manchester, England).

Interview

Online tests and then invited to do an inline virtual interview. About 10 questions so took a while. Each question was very specific to network rail. Given a scenario how would you react. Looking for you to show your skills. I did my interview weeks ago and still haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

• Given a certain a scenario to do with network rail operations and how you would act   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Network Rail

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Network Rail (Milton Keynes, England) in February 2019.

Interview

I attended an assessment centre at the start of February, 9:30 till 4:30 in Milton Keynes. First exercise was a presentation for approx.15 minutes and 10 minutes for questions, based on information that they provide on the day. After this was the group exercise, 5 mins for reading the material and approx 30 mins to discuss in a group your ideas. Final part of the day was the face to face interview with two interviewers for approx 45 mins, consisted of competency questions and a few technical questions-finance related questions. Overall the day ran very smoothly and we had the opportunity to talk to previous graduates throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• Why Network rail?
      Why do we need management accountants?   Answer Question

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Network Rail.

Interview

The assessment centre was made up of a group exercise, interview and presentation. The interview questions were quite straightforward and simple, with a couple of easy technical questions and a few competency. It was more about getting to know the company and judging whether it is likely to be a good fit. The assessment centre was made up of a group exercise, interview and presentation. The interview questions were quite straightforward and simple, with a couple of easy technical questions and a few competency. It was more about getting to know the company and judging whether it is likely to be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• why do profitable companies fail?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.