Neuro Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Neuro Partners Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neuro Partners

Educational Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teesside County Borough, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neuro Partners (Teesside County Borough, England).

Interview

Super easy. I didn't feel like it was too hard, they were quite friendly and made me feel at ease. I waited with other candidates which actually made me feel pretty good. I got to talking to some of them, they were friendly enough. It was also a kind of good opportunity to scope out competition. They hire quite a lot of you it turns out, like 80% of the people I saw on that day were then hired. You have a good chance of being hired once you actually get the interview it seems like.

I think there was a group aspect to the interview, I think we were split into groups and we had to build some nonsense. A boat or something out of paper. People took it seriously, but obviously they don't care if you can build a boat, it was a test of team work I'm guessing. Just come off as friendly and cooperative, don't interrupt people or be self-absorbed or attention seeking. They don't want to see that and actually the people who were trying to garner their attention didn't seem to get hired. If you are quiet or shy, it's okay to kind of sit on the sidelines as long as you contribute a bit and try to come off as kind and empathic. Smile a lot and be nice to everyone, be very polite and you should be good. Good luck strangers :) You can do it, I believe in you.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard ones really. They might have asked "what would you do if a service user did x?" and that sort of thing, I can't remember exactly.   Answer Question

Support Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neuro Partners.

Interview

Asked for an application pack from the recruitment officer, filled it in and sent it back and got a response within a week. Interview was done with one interviewer, I had to answer about 20 questions and fill in a DBS application.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.