New Relic Director, Enterprise Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

New Relic Director, Enterprise Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at New Relic

3.3

Director, Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at New Relic (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Very professional, efficient, clear expectation setting and next steps, no question left unanswered, smooth transition to the offer process. As efficient as I've experienced in my career in technology/software sales.

Interview Questions

• Heavy reliance on platform selling approach as well as company culture/fit.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for New Relic

Director, Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New Relic (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The process began with an initial discussion with Talent Acquisition. I added in numerous phone calls and emails with my network who work at New Relic. After the initial TA discussion, had several phone interviews with numerous folks at many levels. That led to a panel or in person interview day which led to a couple of final calls with senior leadership and a negotiation discussion or two with HR. It was very fluid, very professional, very courteous and respectful at all times.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you in finding your next role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at New Relic (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Wide range of interviews with Leadership and other trusted members of the team. Was very clear that New Relic cares about its culture, and hiring folks who are able to add to the culture of the firm. Perception that the company was well organised, managed and governed, was transmitted across my engagement into the hiring process. Offer process was super slick and motivating, which helps to get things off to a very positive start, and the on-boarding process and initial few weeks have reflected that this is a great company to work for!

Interview Questions

• No one thing stands out - detailed discussions across a range of competencies   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.